naturalselection is offline Junior Member

supertest/cytomel ?'s

this will be my 4th cycle. since my last prop only cycle i have cut down from (5'11") 210 to a steady 183lbs. i was thinking about starting up supertest 250 for 10wks at 750/wk. so that would be 1.5cc's per shot (monday/friday). on wk #3, when the supertest is starting to kick in i was planning on running cytomel , 1 a day m-f, wks 4&5 2 a day m-f, and from wks 6-12, 2 a day 7 days a wk. then wk 15 i woudl start clomid. does this sound good. also, since i have cut down, do you think that i would bloat much, even if i ran some L-dex w/ the supertest? i have a good cardio routine to help keep water weight down. any help would be great, i don't know anyone who has tried supertest or cytomel, let alone together.

still need help guys!!!!!

t-money is offline Member
    I'll bump it for ya. I have some t3 on hand. Never used it before, so I am interested...

T

thks bro, i have been thinking, i know this kind of f***s up my whole post, but i kind of want to go w/ prop as my test again, just so i don't gain back the water weight. i did the math, and came out with an 8wk prop cycle that goes through 500mg/wk along w/b-12 in different size injections.
    wk1:
    sun/tues/thurs/sat-1.25
    wk2:
    mon-1.50/wed/fri-1.75
    this is the prop dosage, then /.75, .50, and .25 of b-12 to make each shot 2cc.

what do you think?

t-money is offline Member
    Bump it to 10 weeks IMO. Make sure your injects are no more than 48 hours apart. Good luck.

T

i've done a 12wk prop only cycle, followed by clomid + clen for pct. i know that the clen was probably not a good idea, but you see, i was about 210 then, whereas of yesterday i am at 182. i had quite a bit of water weight that had not been shed from previous cycles. this is why i will go w/prop again, so i don't gain back anything, besides quality, lean muscle. thanks again for your help, not to sound ungrateful, but i wish more people would've replied. i am the most knowledgable of my friends on the subject, so i came here for more info, and a cycle critique.

Thread Information