jaffry20 is offline Member

how to aspirate...

When you aspirate you slightly draw the syringe back rite? the needle does not move. So in other words your sucking from the inside of you and if blood comes out pull out?

when I did my last 2 shots in my left delt it shot the B12 back into the syringe as I was pulling out, luckily I put my thumb over to keep the gear in. Im not sure why but the scar tissue is decent so im thinking that is playing a factor in this cause never had problems before. Gonna Learn Z track for future injections.

Yeah. pull back on the plunger. If you see air bubbles...fire at will. If you see blood, pull it out and try again. If you have lots of blood feed back into your syringe don't worry about it ruining your gear it won't, just remove any air bubbles and then reposition your syringe and try again.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    Yeah. pull back on the plunger. If you see air bubbles...fire at will. If you see blood, pull it out and try again. If you have lots of blood feed back into your syringe don't worry about it ruining your gear it won't, just remove any air bubbles and then reposition your syringe and try again.

I agree. Perfect answer bro..

Thanks bro, now it's picture perfect. **** I wasn't aspirating at all when i was doing ED shots of prop, fukin lucky **** I am, I was just pulling the needle out a bit then putting it back in. Anyways now I will aspirate to be sure, Thanks alot bro.

Make sure you do bro...

Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    Make sure you do bro...
    I will ALWAYS now, but for recent shots I have done is it bad when ur done shooting and u pull out your needle and say your B12 shoots back into it, also I have had just blood shoot back into it, and the 3rd and last time when I pulled out the B12 literally shot acroos the room then went down my arm before i could get my thumb over this. wasn't to worried about the B12 cases, but the one where the blood went in.

That happens once in a while. Some people try and tighten the skin when they inject to help prevent that. But I don't. You will be fine as long as you aspirate and no blood goes into the syring.

Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    That happens once in a while. Some people try and tighten the skin when they inject to help prevent that. But I don't. You will be fine as long as you aspirate and no blood goes into the syring.
    sounds good, thanks bro.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    Remember to change the pin!!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I find it so painfull when i aspirate , i hate doing it

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    I find it so painfull when i aspirate, i hate doing it
    you only pull back the plunger a little bit eh, to get some suction,1/10th cc rite.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    yes not much, i can feel my muscle being sucked..its an uncomfortable painfull feeling

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    yes not much, i can feel my muscle being sucked..its an uncomfortable painfull feeling
    You are pulling to hard it just needs to be enough to see a miniscule amount of air in the ende of the needle. You can tell when you are in a vein as the plunger will come back quite easily and the first time it is scary. But you need to remember that doctors and nurses draw blood every day with no problem. Just pull it out and if you can squirt some of the blood out of the syringe cool if not it is not going to hurt you just change needles as this one is now dull and try again a half of an inch over or so.

jon_83 is offline Junior Member
    So far i've been lucky i've never hit a vein or a nerve thank god. I don't find any problem asperating either, i don't find that it hurts. Guess its different for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by jon_83
    So far i've been lucky i've never hit a vein or a nerve thank god. I don't find any problem asperating either, i don't find that it hurts. Guess its different for everybody.

I have never hit a vein either. I have hit nerves though suck the big one....

Not sure what your talking about that it hurts to aspirate though. It doesn't hurt me.

Thread Information