BrownBomber is offline Member

DNP and a High Fat/Low Carb Diet

Fellas,

I get CRAZY hunger pains while on DNP . When I was on 800mgs I was hungry all day, yet I stayed strict. This was until I had to go to sleep, which is very hard when your starving. I would manage to fall asleep for and hour or so then wake up in some half-ass daze and wander to the kitchen where I would manage to make some weird ( yet very tasty ) food. Im taking in plenty of cals w/ a High Protein/Low Carb/VERY low fat diet being followed. Do you guys get this? How do you deal w/ it?

Also, I know its not optimal to follow a Low Carb/High Fat diet on DNP. However would it be BETTER to follow a LowCarb/HighFat w/ DNP then to follow the same diet without DNP?

Thanks
    BB

joevette is offline Banned
    SV-1 reccomends a high protein, low carb diet. I think lower fat too, but I'm not sure. He did an experiment with several different diets and that's what worked best.

With my next run of DNP I'll be using subutramine aka Meridia to suppress my appetite, you might want to look into it.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette

With my next run of DNP I'll be using subutramine aka Meridia to suppress my appetite, you might want to look into it.
    I just read the FDA released a new report on Meridia indicating it had some health risks associated. Not saying it cant be used but look into it.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    A good eca will help keep your appetite under control...

Thread Information