Thread: Bp?

SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member

Bp?

Wuz up bros I took my BP last night and it was all over the place, 156/70, 148/90 and sometimes higher. I took it this mourning as soon as I got up on an empty stomach and it read 1)148/58, 2)119/57, 3)133/58. I think thos numbers look fine what do you guys think? Should I go by the mourning readings or both? I would appreciate some feedback, thankyou!

t-money is offline Member
    Take it at the same time every time. Also, it is best if you are seated and let yourself rest for a few minutes...then take your reading.

T

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Thats some crazy variation.

Quote Originally Posted by SP1
    Wuz up bros I took my BP last night and it was all over the place, 156/70, 148/90 and sometimes higher. I took it this mourning as soon as I got up on an empty stomach and it read 1)148/58, 2)119/57, 3)133/58. I think thos numbers look fine what do you guys think? Should I go by the mourning readings or both? I would appreciate some feedback, thankyou!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    very crazy what are you using a pump or is it automatic Are you placing the band at the same point each time

SP1
    I am using the automatic machine but, it doesn't seem to be a 100% it also gets to tight on my arm!

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SP1
    I am using the automatic machine but, it doesn't seem to be a 100% it also gets to tight on my arm!

Its supposed to get tight on your arm. Its a BS machine though you should not get those variations, thats crazy

SP1
    when I say tight it feels like it is going to come apart, also that is why I do it three x'sbecause I think the machine isn't to good so I just take an average, what do you think?

seanw is offline Banned
    I think get a new machine or get it checked by a doctor. You can mess around with BP man !!!

SP1
    Thanks bro I think I will get a new machine with a bigger cuff, I heard the standard ones are for a 13" arm, so that won't work.

Thread Information