meat is offline Associate Member

refilter and add 1% ba.

i have an expired 50ml bottle of eq. from 2002 my question is i have stuff floating in it im about 100% positive that it is little pieces of the rubber stopper that was pushed threw by the needle and by how many times the needle has passed threw really chewed it up , now i would like to get it back to where it is usable again and ive read that it might have lost about 10% potency and could be contaminated, can i get away with refiltering the sollution threw a .40 pore filter and ad 1% BA back into it to make it safe to use again ? im kinda stuck,i would hate to throw it out any help would be great thanks.

TapUouT is offline New Member

better safe than sorry...

if it were me I'd toss it, EQ is cheap and abundant. it is much better in my opinion to be sure what you have is safe. buying new gear is much cheaper than a stay in the hospital...

good point bro its just hard to toss gear ,yaaaamean. thanks id like to start making my own homebrews but ive got a lot of reading to do.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    always refilter thru a .22 micron filter Bro .45 allows the "little nasties" to get in - but I would just toss it - and yes the money saved by homebrewing is unbelievable

thanks ,never even thought about homebrewing until i saw this sight it really has opened the doors for me.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meat
    i have an expired 50ml bottle of eq. from 2002 my question is i have stuff floating in it im about 100% positive that it is little pieces of the rubber stopper that was pushed threw by the needle and by how many times the needle has passed threw really chewed it up , now i would like to get it back to where it is usable again and ive read that it might have lost about 10% potency and could be contaminated, can i get away with refiltering the sollution threw a .40 pore filter and ad 1% BA back into it to make it safe to use again ? im kinda stuck,i would hate to throw it out any help would be great thanks.
    put it through a filter for sure, its expired? how much is left?

about 20 ml

Thread Information