11-16 Winny 50mg ED
    1-19 B6 200mg ED
    1-16 Nolva 10mg ED
    1-16 L-Dex .25mg ED

PCT Begin 3rd day after last injection.
    Day1-300mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Day2-11-100mg Clomd +20mg Nolva
    Day12-21-50mg Clomid+20mg Nolva

Previous cycle was tren/prop/winny (10 week cycle) loved results.
    Want to gain lean mass. Stats 5'8" 210 12%BF

Thanks!!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks pretty well planned to me...Although I would bump up the Liquidex up to .5mg ED at week 11. .25mg might be sufficient, but I Would err on the side of caution.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel578
    Weeks
    1-16 Test Prop 100mg ED
    1-14 Tren 75mg ED
    1-13 Eq 600mg week
    11-16 Winny 50mg ED
    1-19 B6 200mg ED
    1-16 Nolva 10mg ED
    1-16 L-Dex .25mg ED

PCT Begin 3rd day after last injection.
    Day1-300mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Day2-11-100mg Clomd +20mg Nolva
    Day12-21-50mg Clomid+20mg Nolva

Previous cycle was tren/prop/winny (10 week cycle) loved results.
    Want to gain lean mass. Stats 5'8" 210 12%BF

Thanks!!
    looks good to me except two things. switch off l-dex and get some femara. it stops way more of the conversion like 97-98% as opposed to l-dex which is like60-65 if im not mistaken.

and run pct 300mg/day 1 then 100mg/day for the next 29 days. it will help recovery much better

diesel578 is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=w_rballs]looks good to me except two things. switch off l-dex and get some femara. it stops way more of the conversion like 97-98% as opposed to l-dex which is like60-65 if im not mistaken.

and run pct 300mg/day 1 then 100mg/day for the next 29 days. it will help recovery much better[/QUOTE

sounds good ..but at what dosage should i take femara?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    1.25mg/EOD

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I agree with w rballs remember to start the femara 3 wks BEFORE you start the cycle.

Another idea bro since you are using letrozole which is a powerful A.I why not use test enan/cyp? You'll get the same nice dry lean gains w/o all those shots.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 11-23-2004 at 02:42 PM.

YEAH!!!! Good cycle man. Aside frmo the pct aspect, The actual cycle itself is gonna kick some @ss bro. I'm on a similar one right now.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Another idea bro since you are using letrozole which the a powerful A.I why not use test entn/cyp? You'll get the same nice dry lean gains w/o all those shots.
    i might look into that. its just that im gonna be doing ED injects for my tren . so it wont be that bad.

read a lot about frontloading EQ? and suggestions??

I agree with w rballs remember to start the femara 3 wks BEFORE you start the cycle.
    that is highly unnecessary, and a waste of the compound. if you really insist on frontloading it at all, i would take your first dose 3 days before hitting your first shot.

the half life of the drug is the reason you dose it E3D, so why on earth would you begin it 3 weeks BEFORE being on?

i am all for letrozole , but remember to monitor your lipid profile. most people think that the letro is some miracle inhibitor since it also increases IGF levels, but take some precaution.

as far as your question about frontloading the EQ, hit it around 1200 mg in week 1, 1000mg in week 2, and then drop down to your effective dosage of 600mg for the rest.

look into running ft. dodge EQ in the future if you plan on doing a cycle like this as it is 50mg/ml concentrated and a superior product when doing ED shots.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    that is highly unnecessary, and a waste of the compound. if you really insist on frontloading it at all, i would take your first dose 3 days before hitting your first shot.

the half life of the drug is the reason you dose it E3D, so why on earth would you begin it 3 weeks BEFORE being on?

i am all for letrozole , but remember to monitor your lipid profile. most people think that the letro is some miracle inhibitor since it also increases IGF levels, but take some precaution.

as far as your question about frontloading the EQ, hit it around 1200 mg in week 1, 1000mg in week 2, and then drop down to your effective dosage of 600mg for the rest.

look into running ft. dodge EQ in the future if you plan on doing a cycle like this as it is 50mg/ml concentrated and a superior product when doing ED shots.
    It's not "frontloading" the compound, the letro take 3 wks to reach ideal activity in the body.......anastrozole starts in 72 hrs. I agree about watching his lipids though.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Hey bro, run the EQ up through week 15. You really begin to benefit starting around week 11 to 12..

It's not "frontloading" the compound, the letro take 3 wks to reach ideal activity in the body.......anastrozole starts in 72 hrs. I agree about watching his lipids though.
    it won't matter, because blood level concentrations from the other compounds will not be at their stable peak until around the 3rd or 4th week.

this is the exact reason why the timing of 3 days before or the same day as 1st administration would suffice, and actually make more sense.

i think that running it for any longer than necessary is a waste of money, and a potential risk to anyone's lipid profile. you don't want to be running letrozole for 23 weeks, which is what he would be doing if he continued through PCT.

bump for more input!

should i use test enan or sustanon ...in replace of prop??? i dont have a problem with ED injections!

will i need HCG ??

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    use the prop, its the best for constant levels and works great with tren ... i would use HCG in every cycle, at 500iu E4D to stop testicular atrophy, and make PCT more effective... stop the HCG on your last aas injection... other than that, your cycle looks great, even with the l-dex IMO

custom fit is offline Member
    i llike alot.

you should think about getting EQ prop.

bump.......

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Looks good to me, but I would add some deca to the cyle at least 300mg a wk. Personally I think Liquidex works great I used it in all of my cycles.

chaos Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    i llike alot.

you should think about getting EQ prop.

OUCH!

im lookn to do EQ at 600mg a week...better to do 200mg EOD right? vs. 300mg 2x a week ?

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel578
    1-14 Tren 75mg ED!!
    Your piss will be dark orange, becarful bro.

Thread Information