Thread: Whats good

Mr.En4cer is offline New Member

Whats good

hey what good for building Strength and mass. im low on funds right now i dont really dont wnat to get in to a cycle just want something to build some muscle..

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    so you dont want to juice but you want something to build muscle untill the funds are availiable? is that what you are saying?

i want to juice but i dont wnat to get into the multi .. different juices... just want one...

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    What are your stats? age, height, weight, bf, training exp. etc...

IM 18 almost 19 im 6'2 260lbs and decreasing. not sure on B/f about a year exp on and off..

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    you should probably wait a year or two to take any juice.

thats what i have been getting told but i and hard headed and want to do it now... i know i sound stupied it just the way i am i got to learn on my own..

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    My advice is wait a while. You can use this time to gather information and put the financial resources together. Get a strict diet and good workout going, and when you are ready, you'll blow up. just my .02

thanks guys.... well for future references whats are good produces to get strength and muscle mass to look in to

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    weight gainer.........
    No gear yet. If you don't have a base for the AS then you will not get any real results that stick.

since you are young, you will most likely stunt your growth, acne, stop the growth of your nads etc....

I think that the sides are not worth it right now for you. Try the diet thing, you def. can't lose on that but you most definatly might lose w/ AS at this point in your lfe.

so I say again.... WEIGHT GAINER, EL NAURAL!!!!

"NO GEAR FOR YOU, NEEEEXT!"

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Everyone is right...as usual. Your too young to juice...OH MAN have I heard this soo many times before. I came onto this board wanting to juice like mad as well. And i'm 19, almost twenty, so i'm older then you (not that it really matters in this case).

My point is this, stick around on the board, read up, ask more questions, and you'll realized that it's not time to juice up yet. You WILL come to realize this (i hope). I did, and hopefully you will also. If you just type in "young" in the Search botton at the top right of the page, you'll find a shitload of information that will be very useful.

Good luck, hope you make the right choice.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Mr.En4cer
    IM 18 almost 19 im 6'2 260lbs and decreasing. not sure on B/f about a year exp on and off..
    mate this is no way meant to be a flame but with your weight if you got a good nutritional diet going and cut down to say..... 220-230 you would probably start seeing some damn good muscle mass. Often a smaller cut guy can look bigger than a bigger lumpy guy if ya know what i mean.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    MuscleTech
    CELLTECH is 12934758930745903850% better than regular creatine!!!!

-Cy

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Seriously, instead of juicing at 18 and doing it half-ass with a mediocre stack, why don't you try some other tactic to get some mass and strength?

You say you are 18 and have been lifitng for a year on-and-off. The "one year on-and-off is probably why you aren't achieving your goals. I bet if you just discipline yourself and stick to a good high-weight/low-rep workout, eat well and stay with it for a couple years, you will have a great base physique.

Then if you decide to do steroids , you will be far better off...

Seriously, don't do the old "I hear you but I am stupid and stubborn" routine. The people here are rally on your side and want the best for you--that's why they give the advice they do.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    DONT JUICE!!

Listen and learn!

You came to this board for advice right! why? why bother to come here if you are not going to take the advice we give you! being hard headed is all well and good, take it from me i am too, but when you ask for advice have the common sense to at least sit back and ask WHY we give you specific advice!

the plain simple fact is that you are too young for AS

thats it. thats the bottom line. sure you MIGHT put on a little muscle, but your diet and training are not up to par yet so you wont put on much and, more to the point, the gains you make (if any) will be outweighed by the probable side effects that AS will give you at your age.

you are young enough to have testosterone flowing out of your ears! so why are you not big enough? a year of training "on and off" is one of the main reasons, and since you are only 18 (nearly 19) and already 260 lbs your diet is not what it could be (thats NOT meant to be a flame bro just telling it like it is)

take the advice we give - spent the next few years training like a dog, researching and learning and when the time comes you wont need to ask questions like this.

Peace

I have been doing the Atkins diet for 2 weeks not and lost 25lbs. and sticking with it,....

Thread Information