as-addicted is offline Junior Member

Finasteride during cycle only?

I'm wondering if it would be worth just taking finasteride during the cycle only? I thought the deal is it may take two years to take full affect according to propecia.com. Also will I get the initial side effect of shedding in the first few weeks? Any input/experiences? I just finished my first cycle of 500mg test/d-bol with no shedding at all. Guess I'm just a little paranoid. Plus I can get propecia cheap!!!

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    From what I understand it would deffinitely be beneficial to use Finasteride on cycle. I mean...it cancels out roughly 60-70% of the DHT in your body so how could it not be beneficial? After your PCT you can stop it since your DHT levels will be back to normal anyway.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Does the website really say that? Hmm, probably just trying to get you to buy in bulk! Well, when i started taking it five years ago, i saw results within a few months. I've been taking it ever since. If you had no effects DURING cycle, I'm not sure if I see the need. I think you are paranoid. You can't get propecia cheap (brand name from Merck), but you can get Finasteride cheap which is the exact same thing.

as-addicted is offline Junior Member
    anyone else? Mods?

Thread Information