Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member

no fina better woody!

wow I love fina and I dont mind the side effects like night sweats and agression and some times tiredness during the day but when I am on fina Mr Woody is never really alert and oriented regardless of the amount of test I use even if it is twice as much but as soon as I stoped the fina 3 days ago I can berly handle the hard moments mr Pecker is up tp I was amazed yesterday I had sex 3 times with my wife during the day and today I feel horny as hell! LOL I love fina but I am beggining to love test by itself better! If any of u had this problem before let me know how it goes for u with test without fina this is from personal experience only! maybe next cycle will be a test equipoise var finish cycle instead of fina finish cycle I am still going to do 2 more weeks of test enanthate and then wait my 2 weeks for PCT as for sex matters I am glad Fina is out of my DICK(i mean system)!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, you gave way too much information as I could care less about how many times a day you have sex and horny. I myself give more respect to my wife as the whole board could care less about my sex life. Other than that I am glad you are a happy camper..

yeap you r right! but Since u dont know me or my wife where I live or what I do I really dont think I disrespected my wife! I think your respose was more offensive than anything! so if your not going to provide a good reply or share any personal experience shut the FOPHPIU)(*^%#^&* up and keep increasing your post count by just bumping posts wihtout being such an idoit!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet

Sustman is offline Junior Member
    yeah I myself am having a hard time getting it up with my girl and it's due to the fina. I love the **** but it has killed my sex drive and I'm also running a gram of test a week. I can't wait till I am off the fina in a couple days so I can start having the good ole' raging hardons from test!

Sustman is offline Junior Member
    I am also glad to hear that it only took 3 days before you were back to normal, I thought it might be a week or two!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    This just goes to show how differently AAS affects people, I'm on Tren and my libido is twice a strong as it was on test alone, I've got a pitched tent 24/7

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    amen to that 1-cent, does the same da*n thing to me....

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Graet
    yeap you r right! but Since u dont know me or my wife where I live or what I do I really dont think I disrespected my wife! I think your respose was more offensive than anything! so if your not going to provide a good reply or share any personal experience shut the FOPHPIU)(*^%#^&* up and keep increasing your post count by just bumping posts wihtout being such an idoit!
    Okay so you found my reply offensive too bad bro as I gave you my thoughts and props too. Besides what is a good reply to you? Something that you take too personally?? What is your hangup on post counts? 99% of my threads give good advice so if you read them you would realize they are not for some stupid post count! At any rate
    you could of said it much simple/effective way in your thread without giving specifics about having sex 3 times today. By the way did your wife read your thread? When I responded the way I did I was more thinking of her interest not boosting your own male ego..

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Personally, you gave way too much information as I could care less about how many times a day you have sex and horny. I myself give more respect to my wife as the whole board could care less about my sex life. Other than that I am glad you are a happy camper..
    so want some midol and a tampon?

yea I think so.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    yea I think so.. lol
    yea great info and advice in this one too!

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    This just goes to show how differently AAS affects people, I'm on Tren and my libido is twice a strong as it was on test alone, I've got a pitched tent 24/7
    Is it getting a little cold for Camping in Ca?

Univex is offline New Member
    Sounds like we have similar body chemistry. When I take tren, my dick gets so hard it runs out of skin. It is amazing how certain AAS can have such drastically different effects on individuals. Conversely, EQ alone leaves me limp as a noodle.

Quote Originally Posted by Univex
    Sounds like we have similar body chemistry. When I take tren , my dick gets so hard it runs out of skin. It is amazing how certain AAS can have such drastically different effects on individuals. Conversely, EQ alone leaves me limp as a noodle.
    Exactly!!! Tren makes me a walking hard-on!!! Eq...not so good for my extra curricular activities.

psb
    psb is offline New Member
    same here. and i was afraid of losing sex drive on test/tren b/c of the tren...instead i become a sex machine.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by psb
    same here. and i was afraid of losing sex drive on test/tren b/c of the tren...instead i become a sex machine.
    it was the test not the tren ! who ever says tren made them a walking boner i call bull****. Unless you had some wierd reaction no one else does i hate my dick on tren

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    it was the test not the tren ! who ever says tren made them a walking boner i call bull****. Unless you had some wierd reaction no one else does i hate my dick on tren
    Then how come on 750mg Test /week I had almost no desire to get laid, I mean I could perform when required but I didn't go after it from my gf. On Test/Tren though she can't keep me out of her pants

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    why is everyone talking about how hard they are? and so i dont get flamed for being a post whore, its the test bros, without it the tren wouldnt do that... it would kill it. It did raise my drive a little more in the right combo though...

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, lets think logically for a second. When you first started to get erect in your early teens or whenever, it wasn't because the levels of Trenbolone acetate were increasing in your body. I would say that you testosterone was starting to elevate and hence you got your first erection. Now that you synthetically put test in your body I probably at least 10 times the amount a week your body normally makes it is probably going to make you a little more excited. I did test e 500mg a week for my first cycle and I couldn't force myself to get excited. I am doing the same thing now WITH tren and can at least help myself out.

psb
    psb is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    no no no you misunderstood me bro. on test/tren its hard not to think about sex (pun intended). on test alone, i have noticable increase in sex drive but there is a huge difference between the two. maybe its a synergistic effect, or perhaps the godlike feeling when im on tren contributes to it.

never will do tren alone, dont really want to find out what that would be like.

Univex is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    why is everyone talking about how hard they are? and so i dont get flamed for being a post whore, its the test bros, without it the tren wouldnt do that... it would kill it. It did raise my drive a little more in the right combo though...
    No, it is not the Test. I have done EQ/tren cycles with no test and when the tren is introduced, sex drive increases. Just because one person reacts negatively to a compound does not mean the whole world is identical.

Thread Information