Slimmy600rr is offline New Member

new cycle, a bit of gyno

Hey all, im new to this forum but iv been visiting the site and reading posts for a good year or so now. I need some help. I have done 2 cycles in the past and never took ne thing like nova b4 stupid move i know but i couldnt get it. but now about a year and a half has pased since my last cycle and im planning to start another one shortly. First off, Will taking nova help my bit of existing gyno? its not bad but its annoying. Second im in the a firefighting program and i want to build more strength and get ripped more then size. In the past 2 cycles i took deca , sust, fina, dbal, winny and hcg (not in that order). I was thinking this time of taking something alng the lines of EQ, winny and nova... waht do you guys think? im working on posting some pics... Thanks
    Last edited by Slimmy600rr; 01-10-2006 at 05:41 PM.

another pic of me
    Last edited by Slimmy600rr; 01-10-2006 at 05:40 PM.

yet another
    Last edited by Slimmy600rr; 01-10-2006 at 05:42 PM.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    shlt bro u should never do a cycle w/out gyno. i dont think nolva will help u out now. go c a dr about it.

if u do decide to do another cycle make sure u have test as a base. ex:test e,eq and maybe some dbol or winny. and run 10mg/ed of nolva maybe even 20mg since ur prone to gyno.

good luck bro

ya i talked to my doctor the only thing he really said i could really do is surgery.. but i checked it out and its about 5 g's. So im not gonna do that at least not for a long while... I plan to do a cycle that should be pretty ez on me... like primo tabs, eq and winny... should i still do clomid even if im taking nova?

MASStermind is offline Banned
    bro that first pic got me hard, can you take one of the other boob at the same angle? Also if you can take another request if you can squeeze them together and take a shot of them both that way.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u have to add test in there somewhere bro!! dont do any cycles without test. do clomid during ur pct of the next cycle.

Yeah you HAVE TO HAVE TEST as the base of any cycle, and take more test than anything else during your cycle, IMO

Peace
    Alex

wiz
    wiz is offline Junior Member
    Im 19 and my pecs look just like that, do you have any hard lumps or anything? I dont it just feels like it is filled with water and im going to see a doc tomorrow. I hope my condition isnt too bad, maybe some medicine. BTW Ive never done any cycles of anything except m1t. Im thinking it is from puberty...

ya i have small hard lumps under my nipples...

wiz
    wiz is offline Junior Member
    hmm i dont have any lumpage at all... Hopefully the doc will fix me up.. thanks for answering my q, sorry i couldnt answer yours

its cool... I just need to find out how to get rid of this god dam gyno

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    bro that first pic got me hard, can you take one of the other boob at the same angle? Also if you can take another request if you can squeeze them together and take a shot of them both that way.

LMAO

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    does any one know, will primobolan depot work well with a sust cycle. i wanna add mass and quality muscle

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    does any one know, will primobolan depot work well with a sust cycle. i wanna add mass and quality muscle

Bro dont hijack this thread, start a new post

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    that's low, if you don't have anything constructive to add then don't reply dip****

Jason8702 is offline New Member

Angry

What an ass! I bet that avatar is a picture of him.
    Don't sweat it to badly bro. Start taking some nolva. Do 40 to 60 mg/day for about a week to 2 weeks. Then step down to 20/day until it goes away. I have had some gyno before and was told it would never go awat. Bull $hit! My lumps are gone and no more soreness at all. I am really tired of all the ass's on this board.

Thread Information