Thread: Ouch! test

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member

Ouch! test

I just made some test E @ 250mg with 3%ba and 12%bb and this crap hurts bad! This is my second cycle, and I know its not the concentration of ba/bb cause I made my Eq the same way and it is absolutely painless. I have done 5 injections of this cycle so far and each time within about 12 hrs. there is a knot and terrible pain. I mix the drugs in the same shot except when I did delts. Thats when I discovered that it was the test only that hurt so bad. I've been toughin it out so far, but its a real pain in my asss, and quads, and delts!
    whats up with it?
    thanks in advance for any help.

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    Wish I knew what to tell you.. You might try cutting with sterile oil (or even wesson for that matte as bacteria have an extremely difficult time surviving in oil) with about 25%..

See if that lessons the pain.. you might even go as far as cutting it down by 50%

good luck!

Click here for quality supplements at a great price!
    Last edited by phreezer; 11-29-2004 at 10:39 PM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    cutting the solution sounds like the solution

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    has the solution crashed? check the oil for glass like shards. my sholder is in deathly pain now cause my **** crashed IN my delt. i checked the bottle (i used about the same% as you) and sure enough it looked like a sea of glass shards. i can only imagine what the inside of my delt looks like

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phreezer
    Wish I knew what to tell you.. You might try cutting with sterile oil (or even wesson for that matte as bacteria have an extremely difficult time surviving in oil) with about 25%..

See if that lessons the pain.. you might even go as far as cutting it down by 50%

good luck!
    did u just advise someone to use wesson cooking oil to cut there gear... please don;t give out stupid advice such as this, someone is liable to get hurt because they wanna save a buck and someone said it was cool to do...

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    did u just advise someone to use wesson cooking oil to cut there gear... please don;t give out stupid advice such as this, someone is liable to get hurt because they wanna save a buck and someone said it was cool to do...
    when you buy it , it is sterile , its all in how you handle it that depends on if it stays that way

well I think I'll cut it down to 220mg with BB and "sterile" oil today, see if that helps any.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    when you buy it , it is sterile , its all in how you handle it that depends on if it stays that way
    regardless it is made for cooking i find it very hard to believe that cooking oil is sterile. especially since it comes in a little plastic bottle with a screw on lid. there is a reason no1 on this board uses cooking oil to brew there own gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdog@usi
    well I think I'll cut it down to 220mg with BB and "sterile" oil today, see if that helps any.
    don;t do it like that bro.. after you draw up your juice, then draw up a little sterile oil. that way you are still getting the same amount of gear, just in a little more volume. my buddy also found that using b12 to cut his gear worked really well and he felt no pain at all after using it. The down side of that is how **** weird it looks...but its still goood to go

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    WTF?

Stupid advice... I think you need to do a little research bud.. As any and all bacteria have an extremely difficult time surviving in any kind of oil..That is why sterility with "cooking" oil isn't really an issue. Yes, the sterile oil that you buy over the web is ideal, but WESSON cooking oil will work just fine as a substitute.

It's essentialy the same oil as any other oil including seasamie seed oil. Don't believe me?? Do a little digging.. you'll find that this is not that uncommon of an item to use, especially for Kitchen Chemists. And dig a little deeper and you'll see that most bacteria simply can't survive in any kind of oil.. Corn, Olive, Seasamie, Vegetable..etc..

Take care,

Phreezer

Last edited by phreezer; 11-26-2004 at 02:18 PM.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I never heard of using that % of bb/ba. My boy made all of my gear with a 6% solution of bb/ba, and my stuff doesn't hurt at all. Make sure that your not injecting too fast, slow things down and do it right

I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right, my last cycle of cyp was relatively painless, it takes a pretty good while to get those 2 cc's in and I'm using a 25g pin, so it just won't come out too fast.
    lots of researchers use in the neighborhood of 2-5% ba and 10-20%bb.
    anyway I cut my gear dow with a little oil and bb already today. as of my calculations my gear is now about 217mg/ml so I'll just add about .2cc to my shot and I'll be gettin about the same dose, shot it afterward, I'll know in the morning!

Thread Information