Peter is offline Associate Member

Do I have this right?

Hey bros, Ive done my clen research and I just want to make sure I have this right...after all this clen **** is tricky

1.) As far as the clen dose itself goes, I will be following the clen handbook (from this site) exactly 2 weeks on 2 weeks off...
    2.) I will be taking 3-5 G of Taurine ed
    3.) 2-3 bananas a day for potassium
    4.) 50 mg of benadryl per day (at night) during the off weeks
    5.) strict diet and cardio..
    6.) Also I might add in some winny @ 50 mg ed...what do you think?

What am I missing? Flame away...

-Peter

BTW I believe I will only be on the clen for a max of 6 weeks, 2 on... 2 off... 2 on... 2 off... 2 on... off
    -peter

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Ok, you asked for it... just kidding you do not have to go two on two off if using benadryl. Now I am just now starting my clen but I will give this method my blessing as hooker scientifically backed this up. Just use benadryl 50-100mg every night on weeks 3 and 6. If you are going to do a cycle then add test, if no test and you are not prepared to cycle then no winny either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Ok, you asked for it... just kidding you do not have to go two on two off if using benadryl. Now I am just now starting my clen but I will give this method my blessing as hooker scientifically backed this up. Just use benadryl 50-100mg every night on weeks 3 and 6. If you are going to do a cycle then add test, if no test and you are not prepared to cycle then no winny either.
    The benadryl every night weeks 3 and 6 would be if I took the clen for 6 weeks straight correct? I think I will stick to the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off but I still want to take the benadryl, how should I take it if I do that? Thanks for your reply bro..
    -Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    The benadryl every night weeks 3 and 6 would be if I took the clen for 6 weeks straight correct? I think I will stick to the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off but I still want to take the benadryl, how should I take it if I do that? Thanks for your reply bro..
    -Peter
    why not run clen 6 weeks strait, if it continues to work better than an eca stack? the only reason to take benadryl at all is so your receptors are free for the clen to continue working. so do your 2on2off and forget about benadryl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    why not run clen 6 weeks strait, if it continues to work better than an eca stack? the only reason to take benadryl at all is so your receptors are free for the clen to continue working. so do your 2on2off and forget about benadryl.
    Exactly. You could still take it if you were having trouble sleeping because some of it can make you drowsy, but IMO there are far better things to take to get to sleep. If you're not gonna run the clen out for 6 weeks straight, then you won't even need to take benedryl.

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    First time clen ... Yes I would go with 2 on 2 off. Also I would do some Potassium before bed on an emty stomach
    ...V

Quote Originally Posted by v-force700
    First time clen ... Yes I would go with 2 on 2 off. Also I would do some Potassium before bed on an emty stomach
    ...V
    When will your first time be?

Im going to see of it goes for the first 2 weeks, then I will decide whether or not to run it for 2 on 2 off or 6 straight. Im not a fat person, I just wanna burn that little bit around the love handles that diet and cardio cant get...so Ill see how effective it is after 2 weeks...
    -peter

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    dont know much about clen .... what side are you using benadryl for?

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    i would have some potassium tabs as well, i still had cramps with 3 bananas a day.

Thread Information