civic mick is offline Junior Member

clen whilst on cycle

im on the final stage of my course and i was wonderin if it was ok 2 use some clenbuterol during my course.im goin 2 start a 4 week cut and harden bit of my cycle i am usin winstrol shot every other day aswell as primo and just got hold of 100 25mg proviron tabs which i will also use.will the clen effect my gains or will i b ok to use as my body seems to respond well to the use of clen.could i also carry the clen on and use it as part of my pct or is this a no go.sorted for me pct just ordered me clomid and hcg can some help me with this thanks

little help please guys

come on guys

does ne1 know if its ok can sum1 put me out me mysery and tell me please

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Winny should be shot everyday. Primo is only for the elite who have hit the 4-5% BF range and are ready to compete but want to keep the muscle and not lose it during extreme cutting. If you want to run the clen in your pct it's fine but don't waste a bunch of anabolics while doing it. And try to only post one thread on the subject

i would post only one if i could get your attention haha only messing sorry about that so is it wise takin the clen with my stuff or is it not i thought it would kick start me cuttin up

Thread Information