xxsirhcxx is offline Junior Member

Using TESTENAN instead of PROP in the middle of a cycle..

My friend is currently on his 3rd week of his FINA/PROP cycle. But he made the mistake of getting enough PROP for 4 weeks, but he has plenty of TESTENAN 300 for 8 weeks. Is it safe to switch TESTS on the 4th week.........

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    start the enth right away... by the time the prop runs out of his system, the enth will pick up... may be a bit of a lag there...

What he told me he was going to do was.....The moment he finished the, the very next day he was going to start the TESTENAN, my worry to him was testenan takes like 4 weeks to kick in, so it wont be feeling untill the 8th week he will start feeling the testenan??????????, another this hes taking 100mg ED of prop, on the testenan he will drop down to 600mg a week...no biggy????????

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    no biggy, but start the enth NOW!! your right, it takes a while to kick in, so start now!! with the prop

Thanks bro...ill tell him whats up

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I would even consider front loading with it... like doubling his dose the first week or so.... but some say this doesn't work... (i don't see how it wouldn't) but then again he doesn't have much Test E. He needs to get some more gear bro... If he starts the Test E tell him to get a little more so he can run the cycle out atleast an additional 4 weeks....

Thread Information