ROLLEX is offline New Member

Question Begginer Cycle Advice Needed

I am new to this board, but it seems like a great resource for the help I need. I have a lot of questions since I would like to do a cycle, I have never done it before.

Here is about me, I am

Age: 21 / Male / 5'10 / 184 pounds / Med-built...Solid shape. / been lifting for 1.5 years / currently on 3000 calorie bulk diet / trying to become extra big with help of anabolics

I am starting this on Monday, I need some feedback and have couple of questions.

Testasterone Enthanate - 500MG per week / 10 weeks
    DBol - 20MG ED / 4 Weeks
    Nolvadex - 20MG a Day / 15 weeks
    Winstrol - 50MG a day / 6 weeks (introduced on week 7 of the cycle)
    Clomid - 4 week therapy. (Confused on Dosaged)

Questions:

1. What would be my Clomid dosages? When do I start it? How long do I run it.
    2. How often, how much Nolvadex should I take, when do I have to stop it? How much of it should I have on my hands in case I face GYNO problems? It is not that easy for me to get, so I need to stack up right away....how much would I need for this particular cycle.
    3. Should I drop the DBol from my cycle, or is it a plus?

Thanks for all the help in advance!

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    I would keep the novadex on hand incase you need it. I dont take it every day throug a cycle but I dont get Gyno. D-bol is a plus in the first 4-6 weeks of a cycle I would run 30mg fo 6 weeks. I would take clomd and nova at the end . i will send you a pm.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid dosage should b:300mg/1st day days 2-11 100mg,days 12-22 50mg run it 14 days after last test e injection.

take 10mg/ed thruout cycle, during pct bump it pu to 20mg

dbol will jumpstart the cycle so i personally would leave it in. go with 30mg for the 1st 4 weeks

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ROLLEX
    Questions:

1. What would be my Clomid dosages? When do I start it? How long do I run it.
    2. How often, how much Nolvadex should I take, when do I have to stop it? How much of it should I have on my hands in case I face GYNO problems? It is not that easy for me to get, so I need to stack up right away....how much would I need for this particular cycle.
    3. Should I drop the DBol from my cycle, or is it a plus?
    Clomid is as follows assuming that your cycle will end in week 10, the last week of your Test E shot, you'll start Clomid 2 weeks after your last injection.
    After 2 weeks you'll run the clomid like this:
    Day 1 -- 300mg
    Day 2-11 -- 100mg
    Day 12-23 -- 50mg

Nolvadex is often used during cycle to help prevent gyno, and some people use it as their main base of therapy during PCT. Taking nolvadex during your cycle is not really necessary unless you're seeing symptoms or you're pron to gyno. Being that this is your first cycle, its a good idea to have it on hand. If you want to run it your whole cycle, do so at 10mg-20mg a day. If you see signs of gyno, bump it up to 80mg a day. You can run the nolvadex all through your cycle and continue it into your clomid treatment.

The dbol will be a plus to your cycle.

My cycle will actually end on week 13, becuase I am starting Winny week 7 which lasts 6 weeks (till week 13). What do I do about Clomid then?

How much Nolvadex do I need to have on hand? I now can get 10MG /100TAB packs. How many of those you think I need?

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Clomid is as follows assuming that your cycle will end in week 10, the last week of your Test E shot, you'll start Clomid 2 weeks after your last injection.
    After 2 weeks you'll run the clomid like this:
    Day 1 -- 300mg
    Day 2-11 -- 100mg
    Day 12-23 -- 50mg

Nolvadex is often used during cycle to help prevent gyno, and some people use it as their main base of therapy during PCT. Taking nolvadex during your cycle is not really necessary unless you're seeing symptoms or you're pron to gyno. Being that this is your first cycle, its a good idea to have it on hand. If you want to run it your whole cycle, do so at 10mg-20mg a day. If you see signs of gyno, bump it up to 80mg a day. You can run the nolvadex all through your cycle and continue it into your clomid treatment.

The dbol will be a plus to your cycle.

u'd have to grab 2 packs of them then. still do the clomid 300mg.100mg.50mg

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    u'd have to grab 2 packs of them then. still do the clomid 300mg.100mg.50mg
    Still starting 2 weeks after last Test injection disregarding the intake of Winstrol ? Do I still need Nolva after I stopped taking Test and for how long? Do I need to take it during/after Winny (6 weeks cycle).

u could get away with using one pack if u dont use the nolva ed, just keep on hand and if u feel signs of gyno then start takin them

Just get your nolvadex and clomid here... you'll save a lot of money. http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Just get your nolvadex and clomid here... you'll save a lot of money. http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/
    Really? Is that stuff legit? What exactly would I have to order and what quantaties? Please help me out, clueless

PS:

I can now get 100TABS/10MG Nolva - 65$
    10TABS/50MG Clomid - 18$

Still worth getting from anabolic review?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    You can follow everyones advise but you've been only training 1.5 years? I would advise you from taking AAS so early in the game but it's your call.......best of luck in whatever your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    You can follow everyones advise but you've been only training 1.5 years? I would advise you from taking AAS so early in the game but it's your call.......best of luck in whatever your choice.
    You might be right...Anyone else would advice me?

I'm not going to give you advice on what you should and should not do. You're an adult, and you should make responsible decisions. I'm just simply answering the questions you posed in your orginal thread.

And yes, you'll save a lot of money going through anabolic review. You'll have more than enough to get you through your cycle. Those prices you showed were not all that great.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    How are your gains now? How many lbs do you add on every say 3 months? Do you know? You should be growing fine right now if you want to juice that badly wait 6 months more at least.

Thread Information