QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

Arrow Overweight friend wants to use sauce .. help

Hey guys .. one of my buddies recently told me that he wants to start juicing ... he's about 6'1-6'2 .. about 280 lbs ... he has a large frame and u can tell that he has plenty of muscle on him ... but u can also tell that he has problem areas .. anyway ... my question is .. do u think it would be ok for him to start on a cycle in his current condition ?? and if so what would u recommend him to start with ?

any input would be appreciated

thanx guys

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet and cardio, AAS isn't for losing fat

yeah ... thats what i told him ... i told him he should do a lot of cardio along with a steady diet

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I don't care what anyone else says... if he uses.. give him some prop... maybe some tren if hes really courageous.... the gains that he will get will stimulate him to make more progress in all areas... help him with diet and cardio before he starts and once hes on track put him on.... JMO

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Sounds just like me when I joined AR bro

His best advice:

1) Diet - Tell him to read this: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=75729
    ........ and read up in the Diet forum here.... lots to learn, lots of great bros there to help him as well....

2) Cardio - 35-60 mins, at 65-75% HR... (treadmill, bike, elliptical)....

3) Supplements - Tell him to read these:
    Supplements While Cutting
    Fibers and Supplements: Their Role in Fat Burning
    Vitamins and Fat Burning
    Basic Nutrient Facts Resource

EDIT: One more thing, to help him out, once he gets his diet down, tell him to research ECA, clen , t3... they will help him along.... once he's got some off...

Once he gets his bf% down, then tell him to start researching AAS... he should really cut down the bf% first.... which is the route I chose, and am happy with...

Then tell him to read these:

Cycles for the Newbie
    Pheedno's PCT
    PCT start times

Last edited by Blown_SC; 11-22-2004 at 01:17 AM.

yeah I guess I tend to be a little balls to the wall and I respect your opinion but don't necessarily agree... me personally... If I was fat.... It would be an hour of cardio a day... a strict diet... 100mg prop/ED 75mg Tren /ED some T3 and unfortunately clen doesn't agree with me... but if it did that too! I believe that you would come out ahead from just dieting and exercise because you would put on muscle... the more muscle you have the easier it is to loose weight because the size requires more fuel... that may not make sense but I'm pretty sure that is sorta the idea.... anyways... he'd look better IMO..

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    yeah I guess I tend to be a little balls to the wall and I respect your opinion but don't necessarily agree... me personally... If I was fat.... It would be an hour of cardio a day... a strict diet... 100mg prop/ED 75mg Tren /ED some T3 and unfortunately clen doesn't agree with me... but if it did that too! I believe that you would come out ahead from just dieting and exercise because you would put on muscle... the more muscle you have the easier it is to loose weight because the size requires more fuel... that may not make sense but I'm pretty sure that is sorta the idea.... anyways... he'd look better IMO..
    why waste first cycle on cutting.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    You can lose body fat and add muscle at the same time. High protein, low fat diet with some test and tren for 4 months will get him on his way as long as his training and diet are good. i'd never presume to tell a person no since I do it myself as long as they have been training for a couple years. It's the ones who never seriously lifted and all of a sudden want muscle that I discourage as they'll lose everything anyway.

ok guys ... lots of good stuff ... ill be sure to tell mention those links to him ... thanx again

overweight friend wants to use sauce .. help

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    why waste first cycle on cutting.
    Hey bro my first cycle is basically considered a cutter and thats what i feel. The only reason though is because i have hit my diet and training for a long time natural to where i can bulk up enough. Do you really think that taking a cutting cycle for the first is a bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    Hey bro my first cycle is basically considered a cutter and thats what i feel. The only reason though is because i have hit my diet and training for a long time natural to where i can bulk up enough. Do you really think that taking a cutting cycle for the first is a bad idea?
    well it is said that you can gain the best amount of muscle off of your first cycle, why waste it when you can use things such as clen /eca. the purpose of anabolics during a cutter is basically to preserve muscle while dieting but it does add to fat burning but if i were you try the clen/eca first.

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    You can lose body fat and add muscle at the same time. High protein, low fat diet with some test and tren for 4 months will get him on his way as long as his training and diet are good. i'd never presume to tell a person no since I do it myself as long as they have been training for a couple years. It's the ones who never seriously lifted and all of a sudden want muscle that I discourage as they'll lose everything anyway.
    you know how hard it is to burn a decent amount of fat and gain muscle at the same time? You pretty much have to have a perfect diet or realy good genetics.

First of all you need fat to gain muscle. simple as that. But anyways jackman i am not basically using a cutting cycle Prop/Winny and this is my first cycle. But the thing is i have gained about 11 lbs in my fifth week of prop. all of it is really hard lean gains. This is what i wanted though, im not out to gain mass like a freak of nature. I only wanted to gain at most 15-20 lbs by the end. For example, the size i am looking for is like looking at terrell owens' physique. but in my case the same size but at 6 foot 1. Also, i am using the so-called similar AAS to what ppl say he used. I think he used Winny/Var/Eq/Prop. Not all in one cycle but those are most likely the AAS that he involved to get his size and physique. Jackman? When are you gonna fly away with those wings of yours? Never really noticed but you got some deep ass lats.

hehe thanks bro, but whare did you get the info that you need fat to get gains? even at 6% body fat you still have fat. And congrats that your happy with your cycle. Alot depends on goals to.

p.s that pic was from a year ago ill post some good ones soon

good deal, looking forward to checkin em out. hey what are your stats by the way not to thread steal or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    good deal, looking forward to checkin em out. hey what are your stats by the way not to thread steal or anything?
    5'8 216 12%b/f 21 yo

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Diet and cardio, AAS isn't for losing fat

Using steroids won't cause you to lose fat, but will help you maintain muscle mass that's often lost due to dieting & cardio.

tell him to JUST DO IT! I don't think that it would be a waste of a first cycle... don't use ECA/CLEN ... just eat right.. do cardio... and use the sauce... he will get good gains and loose some fat... it will put hiim in the right direction... the more muscle you have the more calories you can consume... so if he gets big enough... he will have no choice but to get lean!!! (ok so maybe it doesn't work quite like that... but it will help)

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    The problem with carrying a lot of fat and juicing is the heart is already working hard and add the fluid retention inherant with AAS use and his BP will go sky high - if it doesn't he is a genetic marvel and best of luck to him but for the rest of us that is what happens

ok... so that makes some sense... take Liquidex and that should really help keep down fluid retention....

fanis is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    ok... so that makes some sense... take Liquidex and that should really help keep down fluid retention....

agree as i'm overweighted and using aas with best results! I'm gaining while loosing fat...

Thread Information