cbear is offline New Member

first cycle coming up and have about 3 general questions

From my research the pink dbol are more for mass white is more strenth and conditiong. My question is are the pills 10mg each or 5mg each? and, what are the blue ones for?

Second why do many advocate high testoserone doseges for first cycles? i.e. 20-500mg a week. I am considering only 200mg while running the dbol and 400 while off. Aso from my research( although no wo people bio chemestry are the same) a shorter cycle is better for the first cycle

Here is a breakdown of my cycel:

time: 8 weeks
    weeks 1-6
    200/1 amp sustanon 250
    1cc decca
    30mg dbol (pink) ( 3 a day)
    75mg anadrol ( 1 pill a day)

weeks 6-8
    400mg/ 2 amps sustanon 250
    1cc decca
    arimidex

cratiques welcome, this is y first cycel, i am workin with someone to get me ready my contes season next summer but it mass time now. Goals for this cycle are to put on 30-40 pounds. i am at 240 now 16 weeks into my offesonn and have stayed relativly lean. I have put on 30 pounds cleanm and can still see my abs and slighty see my seratus.

I have heard that " where ever i stick it, it grows this is a referal to sight injection but is there any proof that supports that theory. I have not found any, but i do not have an accual experience. That is about it for my questions thanx all.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    500mg isn't a high dose bro, its a beginner dose, 200mg is an HRT dose...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    30-40 lbs off those doses? I don't think it can be done. First your cycle is to short IMO, the anastrozole is placed wrong, the d-bol and anadrol are not needed at the same time they both have simular actions.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    man that cycle is ridiculous bro.... there is no way your gonna get much from that cycle... save up some $$$$ and buy some more... maybe 2 or 3 times more..... then you have a real cycle ready... and the guys are right.... you don't need d-bol and anadrol in the same time period durring a cycle... I can't give advice on either because I haven't used them but I can say.... you don't need both...

why not just do a test cycle alone. This is always the best idea for new cycling individuals. This way your body has the chance to accept the foreign substances slowly and progressivly. Also lets put this in perspective, because these foreign substances are being ingested orally or injected that your body has never seen before you could have adverse reactions to any AAS out there. Why it is imperative to start slowly with test only being a first cycle is because you can slowly add more as you further cycle on, and if you have an adverse reaction to any of the AAS you've taken then you will know how to resolve it and which one it is to fix. Besides, you will also be really impressed by how much size you would get from a test only cycle for the first. Remember that your first cycle is probably one of the best cycles for growing to take advantage of it but be safe and smart. Good Luck Bro

cbear is offline New Member
    than for the advice. I have heard low dosage cycles can be beast and i have also heard that starting off low and working up as you see how you react to it is also a good thing. Since i have never taken aas before and i do not know how my body reacts to "these forign substances"( i had to quote that one hehe) i would love to get great gains from a 200mg/week dosage but if not then i will go to300mg/week, or 400mg/ wek etc, you get the idea.

I am going to get more sustanon 250 i only have 10 amps, just enough to run the cycle i was planning ill get another 10 jsut to have on hand.

New question, how long before i can, on average start to see results? a week? and i am going to repeat one of my biggest q's. are the pink dbol pills 25mg, 10mg each or 5mg each?
    Last edited by cbear; 11-24-2004 at 07:34 AM.

Thread Information