LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan

1 Week till cycle! Excited, few ?'s though

First off, this is my first cycle and I am running test prop at 75mg ED (ED injections for a first cycle! Woohoo!) with 10mg nolva ED.

Should I do spot injections for the specific bodypart that I am working out that day? I have always wondered how much of a difference this makes in termes of growth. Basically if I have arm day, and I inject in the glute, will it have the same effect as if I injected in the arm?

And of course I have to ask, how long do you think it should be before the prop kicks in. I'm just running prop due to possible NCAA testing. Just curious when these results will hit.

I'm hoping to put on about 20 pounds of lean mass. I am currently 6'3'' and 220 lbs. My diet will be clean and I think this should be reasonable.

Gonna be insane!
    Last edited by LB55blitz; 11-24-2004 at 12:12 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I don't think prop was the best AS choice for your first cycle but here's some advice:

1. If you get sick of the ed injects switch to 150mgs eod. I've found when using prop there isn't much of a difference in the terms of gains from ed to eod. Props half life is alittle better then what ppl give it credit for.
    If your going to do spot injects try and do them in a body part that you won't be working on the next day. Trust me your not going to like the "prop pegleg", so try and stay away from muscle groups you'll be working out on the following day, especially in the begining of your cycle as you will not be used to the pain. Just try and stick to the major muscle groups: quads, glutes, delts.
    2. Stay away from spot injects in the bicep.
    3. Don't eat too clean. You wanna get big, you gotta eat big.
    4. Don't start clomid till the end of your cycle. You have it listed that your taking 10mgs ed during....or did u mean nolva?

Goodluck,

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I don't think prop was the best AS choice for your first cycle but here's some advice:

1. If you get sick of the ed injects switch to 150mgs eod. I've found when using prop there isn't much of a difference in the terms of gains from ed to eod. Props half life is alittle better then what ppl give it credit for.
    If your going to do spot injects try and do them in a body part that you won't be working on the next day. Trust me your not going to like the "prop pegleg", so try and stay away from muscle groups you'll be working out on the following day, especially in the begining of your cycle as you will not be used to the pain. Just try and stick to the major muscle groups: quads, glutes, delts.
    2. Stay away from spot injects in the bicep.
    3. Don't eat too clean. You wanna get big, you gotta eat big.
    4. Don't start clomid till the end of your cycle. You have it listed that your taking 10mgs ed during....or did u mean nolva?

Goodluck,
    Haha, yea I meant Nolva, sorry I was a bit tired when I wrote this. Sticking to quad, glute, and delts sounds like the best plan. I probably would have chosen another AS to start off with, but I need to be careful of piss testing for NCAA so I chose this. I don't mind needles, but if the soreness is high I might have to take your advice on the EOD. Thanks a lot.

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member
    I personally think this cycle is a bad choice. First of all, 75mg daily and there's a chance that your ass will hurt so bad that you can't even sit down. Propionate can be a very painful injection, pain occurring a day or so after the injection. Spot injections have nothing to do with the strength of a particular bodypart, their only purpose would be for a cosmetic swelling of a muscle, similar to Synthol or Esiclene . As far as it "kicking in", I believe the half life is about 48 hours so within a few days you would feel it working. However there are other, better quick acting compounds that get out of your system quickly. This cycle could probably work, but not something I would recommend.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Yuuuuuuuup she Hurts, ahahhaha No pain No gain baby. Fuk did my last shot of Prop 75mg/day fuk some hurt some didn't. At 150mg/EOD it KILLLED, so I quit that have way threw and did ED at 75mg with some B12 of course, helped definetly. Definetly DO NOT shoot a body part if you are working it out that day, fuk u'll pay, I did soooooo many times, ahahha hurt for about 6-7 days. Tried a Tri shot, did Chest, then arms was the next day, couldn't do it, to much pain, no strength, extremely stiff, tender, and sore as fuk. Excellent stuff though, I'd go with this cycle to for the first time, worked great, have fun bro.

Thread Information