Thread: Abortion pill

trent is offline New Member

Abortion pill

Hi.
    im a newbie here and i read some about that the abortion pill is a supercure against gyno, is it true? how is it to be used?

I also read that it was impossible to attain. IT IS NOT WHERE I LIVE, it is to be bought at any pharmacy without prescription.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Yeah it's an anti-progesterone drug, so it should work at combating fina, deca gyno.

yep, but i read that it was much better than clomid nolva.... but i dunno dosages, because abortion pills are only 2 in each package and strong as hell

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    be careful! do alot of research

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    It's a progesterone receptor antagonist, works like how nolva would block estrogen.

Please Answer Only If You Know

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    It's a progesterone receptor antagonist, works like how nolva would block estrogen.
    to quote a retired moderator: (PaPaPumP) The only way to completely eliminate deca induced gyno is getting the abortion pill. That will be very hard to get, as you are obviously not pregnant.

DOES ANYONE KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THAT?

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Im all up for new ideas but until we know the facts, id just stick to what we know untill hard evidence and facts are produced

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Bro, you need to get ahold of Dave Polumbo. He has a website with forums. [can't think of the name of it right now] But he spoke about the RU-486 before. I'm sure he can help you.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    So how many pills must be taken to get rid of the Deca /Tren gyno? If thats the case Im gonna make my girl go to the doctors and tell em shes pregnant.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    So how many pills must be taken to get rid of the Deca/Tren gyno? If thats the case Im gonna make my girl go to the doctors and tell em shes pregnant.
    Sound like a smart move for me.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trent
    Hi.
    im a newbie here and i read some about that the abortion pill is a supercure against gyno, is it true? how is it to be used?

I also read that it was impossible to attain. IT IS NOT WHERE I LIVE, it is to be bought at any pharmacy without prescription.
    LOL where do you live??? j/k

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    this was covered once before... the pill you are thinking of is the morning after pill and is not what is ment by the abortion pill. IF i remeber corectly you can not get the abortion pill.. it is something given in a clinic if an abortion is the chosen route. And you don;t get to take it home with you, you take it in the office just as if you were having a normal abortion. (i also think it cost something like 700 to do that way too, at least around here it does)

The morning after pill as many of you are thinking of is not a substitute and works differently then the abortion pill. We had a big discussion about this a long time ago, do a search on here about ru 486 it should show up in there.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    I just went through a pregnancy scare with my wife and was considering the abortion pill. She was 4 weeks late and definitely thought she was pregnant. She called her clinic and asked for the abortion pill and asked about the procedure to get the abortion. The clinic told her that first she would have to come in and get tested to see if she was pregnant, then she would be given the pill and a followup would be due in 2 weeks. The pill only works within the first 2 months of pregnancy, otherwise you would have to go through a normal abortion.
    To sum everything up...you need to have a girl who is pregnant get the pill at a clinic. there was a website selling the pill for $50, but i dont know how legit is sounded.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    The morning after pill as many of you are thinking of is not a substitute and works differently then the abortion pill. We had a big discussion about this a long time ago, do a search on here about ru 486 it should show up in there.
    Bro, that is what is being talked about here- RU-486. The abortion pill!

ok, my mistake

i understand i got it all wrong. sorry

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't believe Bromocriptine hasn't come up in this discussion yet as well as taking 200mg/ED of Vitamin B6 to prevent progesterone sides that RU-486 would effectively deal with.

You can get enough Bromo/B6 to run during an entire cycle for that amount of money and not worry about a thing

There are more cost effective ways to prevent gyno, so I don't see why anyone would waste their time and money on such an impractical and potentially dangerous drug.

Thread Information