godsgym is offline Junior Member

Question deca durabolin300 + equinox

is deca durabolin300 stacked with equinox a good stack or not and what kind of results should i get? 1cc deca and equinox a week i lift 5 days a week 3 hrs a day please respond very curious im a first timer....thank you

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Wait your workout is 3 hours? You need to cut back on your time between sets or stop talking or whatever, Sounds like you have nandrolone and boldenone , you need testosterone .

Use the search engine look up these topics:
    testosterone, test, nandrolone, deca , Eq, boldenone, femera, a-dex, nolva, 1st cycle

These are all things you will have to know so read up.

godsgym is offline Junior Member
    thanks for your information does that mean that the deca and equinox not do anything for me? and i will take your advice on the info you gave...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Not that thay won't do anything for you but both are best if used with testosterone .
    nandrolone +testosterone or boldenone + testosterone you catch my drift?

The reason i gave you topics to research is so that YOU can learn and decide on what YOU want to do. How does the saying goes? "Give a man a fish you feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"
    Tell us more about yourself age, length of time training, daily caloric intake, height and weight.

skinnyff is offline New Member
    Test should always be the base of any cycle. Do some more research. Trust me it pays

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by godsgym
    is deca durabolin300 stacked with equinox a good stack or not and what kind of results should i get? 1cc deca and equinox a week i lift 5 days a week 3 hrs a day please respond very curious im a first timer....thank you
    you need some test, what you have are kinda the same. Not really but what they do is similar, test is what will make you big

spooledup is offline Banned
    All test does for me is give me bloat, acne, slight strength, and mostly unretainable gains (mostly water). I tried test cyp for my first cycle and didn't like it.

Depends what your goal is. If you want less size (10-15 lbs) but want it quality (as opposed to water weight) then just go with EQ. I haven't tried deca but my freinds tell me it makes them lethargic. An EQ only cycle would make a great first cycle. It doesn't have the potential heavier androgen sides that test does either.

Oh yeah, also test will shut down your natural hormone production more than EQ.
    Last edited by spooledup; 11-24-2004 at 09:57 PM.

Thread Information