Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member

Tren and liver damage

Should proper precautions be taken to prevent liver damage while running tren ?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    What the hell? You trying to scare people or something? This liver damage on tren or any anabolic for that matter **** is getting to facking out of hand on this board.

Post proof.

Listen bro, i went to the dermo yesterday and he said my rash that i have posted about up here could be hepatitis which is from the liver correct? And since i am in about the 4th week of tren and this rash has been here for the last few days and doesnt appear to be getting better. I would like to know if there is an increased effect on the liver by tren opposed to test. Now BIG KLG without being an asshole can you answer that for me?

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g

Post proof.

Post proof about what? Did you even read my thread? Can you even read?

Should i post proof that i want my question answered or that i have a rash or that i am curious about tren and liver damage. Proof about what brotha?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Should proper precautions be taken to prevent liver damage while running tren?
    Demon, I generally take supplements for liver protection..Since it's cheap it couldn't hurt....

Stop facking dirty street hos........... hepatitis an in infection not a side effect of tren . In all your post you blame the anabolic your're taking from your problems w/o proof. Btw i was not being an asshole just being forward with my comment.

Stop facking dirty street hos........... hepatitis is in infection not a side effect of tren. In all your post you blame the anabolic your're taking from your problems w/o proof.

oh boy. First off i never said i had hepatitis. My dermo said that my rash might be from that but maybe not. Secondly I wasn't blaming tren for causing hep or liver damage. I was asking if it had an effect on the liver. Go back to my first post on this thread and reread it. If you dont understand it read it again. and over and over and over until you understand what i am asking.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Listen bro, i went to the dermo yesterday and he said my rash that i have posted about up here could be hepatitis which is from the liver correct? And since i am in about the 4th week of tren and this rash has been here for the last few days and doesnt appear to be getting better. I would like to know if there is an increased effect on the liver by tren opposed to test. Now BIG KLG without being an asshole can you answer that for me?
    Let me answer, tren opposed to test - not anything significant. I would look somewhere else... such as something you at from a resturaunt, re-using a pin, drawing in an unsanitary and sterile procedure. Hepatitis effects the liver, and does not come from the liver. Get a hep panel done, if your doc hasn't already ordered it up.

MASStermind is offline Banned
    demon has a good question i need an answer for it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Let me answer, tren opposed to test - not anything significant. I would look somewhere else... such as something you at from a resturaunt, re-using a pin, drawing in an unsanitary and sterile procedure. Hepatitis effects the liver, and does not come from the liver. Get a hep panel done, if your doc hasn't already ordered it up.
    Thanks meso, the doc is going to give the rash two weeks with the meds he prescribed me and if it doesnt go away then he is going to test for hpeatitis.

oh boy. First off i never said i had hepatitis. My dermo said that my rash might be from that but maybe not. Secondly I wasn't blaming tren for causing hep or liver damage. I was asking if it had an effect on the liver. Go back to my first post on this thread and reread it. If you dont understand it read it again. and over and over and over until you understand what i am asking.
    First off my commet about the hos was a joke, as far as i know tren does not affect the liver........i also want to sat sorry for jumping on you a first.........but this " you'll kill your liver if you abc or xyz" is getting out off hand on this board. With that being said i think you should run liver/kidney supps before, during and post cycle.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i think tren effects the kidneys more then your liver,this being the reason for such dark urine while using tren...i could be wrong though,im definately not a doctor..goodluck bro,hope it all works out for you

First off my commet about the hos was a joke, as far as i know tren does not affect the liver........i also want to sat sorry for jumping on you a first.........but this " you'll kill your liver if you abc or xyz" is getting out off hand on this board. With that being said i think you should run liver/kidney supps before, during and post cycle.
    ok.. apology accepted and thanks for the help

Thanks meso, the doc is going to give the rash two weeks with the meds he prescribed me and if it doesnt go away then he is going to test for hpeatitis.
    Tell him the chance of this is bothering you... The sooner you start treatment depending on what type, you can start treatment right away. Ask for a hep panel to check every type.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i think tren effects the kidneys more then your liver,this being the reason for such dark urine while using tren...i could be wrong though,im definately not a doctor..goodluck bro,hope it all works out for you

This information is correct. Tren has a more direct effect on the kidneys, and a very small effect on the liver..if any at all. Although all of this information is still being debated by many health professionals...I have had regular blood work done after every tren cycle and have had no problems with my liver or levels that would be effected by AAS. Different people react differently to everything, and as DEVLDOG stated...I too am not a doctor. But if you wanted my advice I would say that if this rash is directly connected to your liver or Hepatitis, It would be due to an un sanitary injection procedure or even a poisoning of some type before it would be caused by tren. Good luck man. Keep me posted, I'm curious about this issue!!!

Justin is correct, more or less.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I notice my back hurts (or what seems like my low back could be kidneys) when using tren . One day I will think its my kidneys the next I think its just my back. It always goes away when I lie down which makes me think it is my back but either way I think kidneys should be the main focus while using tren and not liver.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    take cranberry extract and use a kidney flush supplement they them at gnc tren does affect the kidneys and in rare cases can cause kidney tumors (but i would assosiate any permanent damage to the kidneys to abusing tren using to much for too long)take cranberry pills ed and use the flush 1-2 times a month too be safe

Will you elaborate? joking bub, LOL

Well...I don't think doctors are sitting around somewhere talking about Tren :

"Although all of this information is still being debated by many health professionals..."

which Justin said....is a bit silly...

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I notice my back hurts (or what seems like my low back could be kidneys) when using tren. One day I will think its my kidneys the next I think its just my back. It always goes away when I lie down which makes me think it is my back but either way I think kidneys should be the main focus while using tren and not liver.
    If it's your kidneys you will know. The effects are much different then that of a pack pain. With the kidneys you might experience a throbbing like effect everytime your heart beats.

I once took 40mgs of adderall while on tren and yes i felt this weird kidney pain, the one i described above. Lesson learned.

i guess it could very

Well...I don't think doctors are sitting around somewhere talking about Tren :

"Although all of this information is still being debated by many health professionals..."

which Justin said....is a bit silly...
    I don't believe for one second that you took that comment literally Hooker. But do YOU believe that it is NOT debated? I did not in anyway insinuate that it is the only thing being discussed by health professionals, that would be silly as you stated I simply meant to illustrate that there are no crystal clear answers to the effects that tren has form person to person. The effects on the kidneys seems to be the only thing that is remotely consistant....Oh, and bad @ss strength gains!

NO...I don't think doctors anywhere are talking about a drug that has very limited theraputic uses and who's production has been discontinued.

NO...I don't think doctors anywhere are talking about a drug that has very limited theraputic uses and who's production has been discontinued.
    I would agree with you on that, but I was not limiting the term "health professionals" to medical doctors. For example...some of the mods on this site would fit into the category of "health professional" wouldn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    I would agree with you on that, but I was not limiting the term "health professionals" to medical doctors. For example...some of the mods on this site would fit into the category of "health professional" wouldn't they?
    That's a d@mn good point right therrrrrrr!!

Err....I suppose that would be a very broad (and again, kinda silly) definition of "health professional"...Billy Bathgate is an EMT...so maybe he qualifies...I'm certainly not a health professional in any way...I'm the opposite...I'm very unprofessional and not too healthy either....

Err....I suppose that would be a very broad (and again, kinda silly) definition of "health professional"...Billy Bathgate is an EMT...so maybe he qualifies...I'm certainly not a health professional in any way...I'm the opposite...I'm very unprofessional and not too healthy either....
    I don't know about your health bro but i think you act very mature and professional on this board at least......(pssssstt I'll take that VET title now )

I wasn't tryin to bust your b@lls bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    This information is correct. Tren has a more direct effect on the kidneys, and a very small effect on the liver..if any at all. Although all of this information is still being debated by many health professionals...I have had regular blood work done after every tren cycle and have had no problems with my liver or levels that would be effected by AAS. Different people react differently to everything, and as DEVLDOG stated...I too am not a doctor. But if you wanted my advice I would say that if this rash is directly connected to your liver or Hepatitis, It would be due to an un sanitary injection procedure or even a poisoning of some type before it would be caused by tren. Good luck man. Keep me posted, I'm curious about this issue!!!
    I'll try to keep you updated. The rash hasnt been so bad today, the doc gave me allegra and i have been taking some benadryl was well with it. I was at one point taking 12 benadyrls a day (25mg/each) today i took 120mg of allegra and 75mg of benadryl and it seemed to be under control. I will request the hep panel in two weeks when i have my follow up.

Thread Information