Angel of death is offline Senior Member

My First Cycle (Criticism is appreciated)

This is what I decided...

Weeks 1-10 500mgs Test Enanthate (Mon And Thurs)
    Weeks 1-4 15mgs Dbol
    Weeks 1-10 10mgs Nolva
    Weeks 1-10 (And post cycle) 1.25mg Propecia
    Then post cycle with clomid

What do you guys think? Should I go 12 weeks with the test? Cause I do have a little extra...
    Also, the reason Im doing a low dose of dbol is just to give a little kickstart, I want the most gains with the very least sides from dbol so thats my reasoning.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    use the extra Enan for the end when gains taper off.. you will need it to increase the dose.

I Have 4 extra vials of 250mgs...so youre saying weeks 7, 8, 9, 10 make it 750mgs a week?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    dont increase, keep it stable,750mg for 4 weeks for a 1st timer isnt good, bump the dbol to 20mg tho

Okay, you think 20mgs has the best gain/side effect ratio for a newb?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep the test at 500mg per week for 12 weeks for the first time.. I believe in starting out small...

good luck.

yes no lower, to b honest id start on 25mg and depending on sides higher the dose to 30mg or lower to 20mg, hows ur PCT? 300day one 100 day 2-21? got creatine and trib too? 10 weeks is ok for 1st time,c how u go, if u wana go longer to 12weeks do it,take it as it comes if u hav the extra gear and depending on results and sides

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Angel, i'm at 30mgs on the dbol (wk 1-4) and test e 500mg (1-10).... I stopped the dbol halfway through week 2 because i started feeling some titties growing... I think 20 and you'll be on the safe side... I don't know, everybody's different

Yeah I have that exact PCT you mentioned. I think Ill just do 20mgs a week that sounds fine. Ill have 12 weeks in mind and if Im not feelin that great or gettin any bad sides Ill just stop it at 10 I think. Thanks for everyones help.

good luck and keep us posted

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    Ahh... the great thing about the internet... 5 different opinnions = 5 different answers..

IMO, You should go about 10 weeks.. Keep the test at 500mg .. up the dbol to about 20mg ED for the first four weeks... You don't want to completely remove estrogen, as you'll need it to function properly and to grow.. IMO the dosages that you are administering probably don't even need any anti-e's. Keep them on hand just in case you start to develop gyno..

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    I Have 4 extra vials of 250mgs...so youre saying weeks 7, 8, 9, 10 make it 750mgs a week?
    There's a post a little lower that explains why you will stop seeing gains by maintaining the same dose and why you should increase it if you want to continue seeing gains.

There's no majic "week number" to up the dose. Monitor your progress with a log - assuming all other variables are in check - when you stop seeing gains it will be time to up the dose to make the most of your cycle.

Otherwise, for future reference, say at week 8 or 9 your gains stop, the remaining of the "growth cycle" will degenerate to a "maintenance cycle".

Good luck and check out the other boards to read what they say - i've found everyboard has a majority of members who preach different ways of doing things.

Anyone who disagree's - don't take this post personally.

Thread Information