grabagear is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up sustenon??? need help!!!

OK i have been lifting for about 2 years and went from a 12% body fat to 8.5% and from 160 to 185 pounds and now I am in a terrible rut!!! I have wanted to juice since the begining but was told to wait until I stopped seeing gains and learned a little more.
    well that time has come and for the life of me I can only find one dude with any juice! and all he's got is 5 , 250mg shots of sust. and I am wondering, if I take one shot a week for five weeks with the proper diet and training what kind of results I will see???if any. please help I have to let the guy know asap befor he sells the stuff to someone else!
    thanx in advance!!!!!!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Save your money!...1250mg of sus will do dido!...and if the guy only has 5 to sell you there probably fake!

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    it takes at least 4-5 weeks for the sust to even begin working and even at 250mg/week for 10 will not do much so 250 for 5 weeks will no next to nothing. my advice wouid be to find some more gear for a proper cycle.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    don't do it.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    save ya money bro! its going to do squat to you no matter what he might like to tell you!

wait until you can find another source and plenty of juice!

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    i'll follow in right behind the ---"dont even consider it croud"
    5 cc's of sus would normally last 2 1/2 weeks...it takes 4 to really kick in, I would wait till I got all the gear---btw, you could drastically increase your gains by mixing with deca (which will also help with the pain). "Just Say No"--to inadequate amounts of gear, that is!
    -Cy

G-S Guest
    You've waited this long, which was a smart move. Now, wait till you have the money and resources to get ALL you need for a cycle before it begins.

grabagear is offline Junior Member
    Thanx alot for the advice guys!!! I guess I will just have to wait until I can find a new source? which wont be easy! I dont know why but Wisconsin sucks when it comes to findin gear...

thanx again

G-S Guest
    Just be patient. And, now that you have told the world you are looking for a new source, do NOT answer any PM's or EMAILS from someone claiming they can help you.

They'll take your money.

Thread Information