moose932 is offline Junior Member

QV Stan50 question

I recently got a bottle of QV Stan50 from my regular QV source. I checked the looks of the box and bottle on the QV website and everything looks fine but there is no batch or expiration on the bottle as with all the other QV Enat and Deca . Do they put that info on the Stan50 or do I have a possible fake. I dont have a picture but it looks exactly like it should. Also the QV website does not show an angle of the bottle the has the batch or ex date.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moose932
    I recently got a bottle of QV Stan50 from my regular QV source. I checked the looks of the box and bottle on the QV website and everything looks fine but there is no batch or expiration on the bottle as with all the other QV Enat and Deca. Do they put that info on the Stan50 or do I have a possible fake. I dont have a picture but it looks exactly like it should. Also the QV website does not show an angle of the bottle the has the batch or ex date.
    It should have a batch number and an experation date for sure.

peump is offline Senior Member
    on QV products the lot# and expiration date are printed with a dot matrix printer but on some of the stan50 and stan100 it is not. Look closer my last bottle of QV stan100
    had a # and date but it did not stand out. Also look at the hologram and the word SEGURIDAD should be under the letters QV and in between it should have vet+vet+vet. Now the furthest left side of the Q should be lined up with the E in SEGURIDAD and the furthest right of the V should line up with the A in SEGURIDAD. Towards the bottom edge of the box (sitting upright) there should be a place that reads

Lote No:
    Fecha de caducidad:

if these are not the case then you probably have a countrfeit
    You can always draw out a couple cc's in a syringe and let it set for a day to see if it separates.

Thread Information