jon_83 is offline Junior Member

my source just had a major heart attack

the guy i got my gear from had a major heart attack the other day and almost died, it was his own fault tho. He was on a cycle for 3 years takin un unreal amount of suace. I went to the shoppers with him about 6 weeks ago and his blood pressure was like 190/140 somewhere around there, and was breathin pretty heavy just from walkin

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    What did his "cycle" look like do you know?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear that as heart attacks are no cake walk. My dad had one while swimming in a pool during the summer. He sunk and had to be revived kudos for the young lifeguard. But why would he not monitor himself especially his bp? This is how the media gets it's infomation from statistics that are negative in regards to aas use.. He is a prime example but hopefully he will recover and rethink his misplaced logic.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Sorry to hear that as heart attacks are no cake walk. My dad had one while swimming in a pool during the summer. He sunk and had to be revived kudos for the young lifeguard. But why would he not monitor himself especially his bp? This is how the media gets it's infomation from statistics that are negative in regards to aas use.. He is a prime example but hopefully he will recover and rethink his misplaced logic.
    Some people just take **** for granted. This is an idiotic way to live, especially when you are doing something like the sauce. We know the risks but i guess some of just choose to ignore them even when they feel the onset of such effects as heavy breathing super high bp. I hope your friend makes as good of a recovery as he can.

I would say full but im not sure if that's possible after a heart attack.

Thread Information