Another1 is offline Junior Member

Split up shots? Help with this please.

I'm getting ready for a test/ deca cycle. This is my 2nd cycle. First was test E. 500mg a week only.

The test is 250mg/ml
    The deca is 200mg/ml

I want to run 400mg deca and at least 750mg test a week.

So split up 2x a week that's going to be 2.5 ml per shot. I know that's not a lot to some of you...but it seems like a lot to me. I'm only used to doing 1ml at a time.

I typically only shoot delts and tris. They are easy for me to hit and pretty painless. Quads are easy for me also but the pain a few days later keeps me from walking very well. Is that just the test doing that? Would deca make my quad that sore as well?

Should I just shoot the 2ml Deca once a week at 400 mg in the quad and then do the test 2x a week in my delt or tri. OR should I shoot them both together in the same syringe at 2.5ml ?

I don't know if my delts can handle that much oil. I'm sure my quad could but I'd like to be able to walk around afterwards.

So what do you guys do?

Thanks,
    Another1

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt go so high on the test on only your second cycle, where do you go from there??

aight

Yeah maybe. I did 500mg a week the first cycle and it worked out pretty well.
    I thought I'd just bump it up 250mg this time around. I may just do 600 but 750 shure sounds good!

Any advice on splitting up the shots?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    300mg 2x A Wk. Mon. And Fri.
    200mg 2x A Wk. Tues And Sat

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    What kind of Deca do you have. It might actually ease the pain from the test a little, so go ahead and start with your quad.

I'm the opposite my shoulders and triceps hurt way more than my thigh...

2 much oil for a shoulder definitly too much for a tri. Stick to your glute or your thigh.

seanw is offline Banned
    Whats the issue with not doing it in your glute. I did 300 deca and 400 test per week in the same syringe in the glute and I barely felt a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot1
    What kind of Deca do you have. It might actually ease the pain from the test a little, so go ahead and start with your quad.

I'm the opposite my shoulders and triceps hurt way more than my thigh...

2 much oil for a shoulder definitly too much for a tri. Stick to your glute or your thigh.

It's underground lab stuff. I know it's good. The test was never painful when injecting. It just hurt a lot in the days after the shot.

Maybe I'll try my first one in the quad and see what happens.

I just never have

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Whats the issue with not doing it in your glute. I did 300 deca and 400 test per week in the same syringe in the glute and I barely felt a thing.

I've just never done a glute shot. I'm not all that flexible and it just seems like it would be hard for me to hit.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Another1
    I've just never done a glute shot. I'm not all that flexible and it just seems like it would be hard for me to hit.
    Nah its easy bro believe me. For me it was easyer on one side than the other, left hand right hand thing I guess. You just have to get the right grip on the syringe to start. Also check out the pic in this thread http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=21360 its a lot easier if you do it there on both sides and a lot less painfull. Give it a try at least

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member

No problem with the glute

It's just a little awkward for some guys, like I said glute's fine especially if you have alot of volume to inject.

Try both, why not you've got a few pokes coming up.

And it won't hurt right after you inject, it takes a day or two. It has something to do with what the gear has been diluted or dissolved with (how much alcohol or whatever). Not exactly sure. But when the area begins to heal is when it really stiffens up...

Thanks!

Thanks for the info. That post on the gluteus medius was great. Looks like I could hit that pretty easy.

Thread Information