Thread: DNP during PCT

maxamillion is offline Associate Member

DNP during PCT

Hey bros i'm about finished with my cycle of test Enath and tren . I have some DNP and i wanted to know what you guys thought about running it during PCT or should i wait?

Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxamillion
    Hey bros i'm about finished with my cycle of test Enath and tren. I have some DNP and i wanted to know what you guys thought about running it during PCT or should i wait?
    Wait. If you run it in the off cycle you will loose a great deal of muscle. At the very least you will need to run it with somthing like anavar . Just to make sure that you dont fall into a catabolic state.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah you really need to run it on a solid cycle or you'll lose a lot of muscle

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    are you guys sure about that, running DNP during my cycle?? DNP doesn't put your muscles in a catabolic state. Anyone else have any info on this?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    are you guys sure about that, running DNP during my cycle?? DNP doesn't put your muscles in a catabolic state. Anyone else have any info on this?
    worked great for me.. i ran t3 with it..

200mg for 20 days..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

i am currently running dnp throughout my pct. i have shed tons of fat. and hardly lost any muscle. i know a lot of guys who have taken dnp during pct and they all were happy and hardly lost muscle. check out my diary in the members cycle results forum. a lot of personal info that may be useful to you.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    I use it everytime I come off.............

"Post-Steroid Cycle Use of DNP

One of the primary causes of muscle breakdown after a steroid cycle is suppressed TSH. Anabolic steroids suppress TSH, which in turn lowers T3 and T4 production by the thyroid gland. The reduction in TSH is one reason that anabolic steroids are such excellent muscle builders.

Soon after the completion of a steroid cycle, TSH up-regulates, which in turn super-stimulates the thyroid. This excess stimulation causes the thyroid to produce above normal levels of T3 and T4. This increase in thyroid hormones is highly catabolic and is the main reason why people lose muscle post-cycle.

Athletes have learned that they need to restrict T3 production post cycle to prevent muscle loss. A novel approach to achieving this goal is the use of DNP. About 80% of the body’s endogenous T3 is produced from the metabolically inactive T4 to the metabolically active T3. The de-iodinase enzyme is responsible for this conversion. It literally cleaves off an iodine molecule.
    By ingesting 200mg DNP/day, the athlete can correct the over stimulated Thyroid, returning T3 levels back to normal. DNP directly blocks the production of T3 from T4 via the de-iodinase enzyme.

As a bonus, the reduction in your ATP stores because of the DNP is counter acted by an increase in the oxidation of triglycerides as an energy source. The benefit is the elimination of any potential fat-gain from the low post-cycle testosterone levels . And as DNP is non-hormonal, it has no effect on HPTA recovery.

After cessation of DNP use post-cycle, the athlete will reap the benefits of the "Anabolic Rebound Effect" which further lends credence to the use of DNP as a post-cycle ancillary for the elimination of any post-cycle muscular losses."

BB

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Lots of people use DNP post cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber

One of the primary causes of muscle breakdown after a steroid cycle is suppressed TSH. Anabolic steroids suppress TSH, which in turn lowers T3 and T4 production by the thyroid gland. The reduction in TSH is one reason that anabolic steroids are such excellent muscle builders.

Soon after the completion of a steroid cycle, TSH up-regulates, which in turn super-stimulates the thyroid. This excess stimulation causes the thyroid to produce above normal levels of T3 and T4. This increase in thyroid hormones is highly catabolic and is the main reason why people lose muscle post-cycle.

Athletes have learned that they need to restrict T3 production post cycle to prevent muscle loss. A novel approach to achieving this goal is the use of DNP. About 80% of the body’s endogenous T3 is produced from the metabolically inactive T4 to the metabolically active T3. The de-iodinase enzyme is responsible for this conversion. It literally cleaves off an iodine molecule.
    By ingesting 200mg DNP/day, the athlete can correct the over stimulated Thyroid, returning T3 levels back to normal. DNP directly blocks the production of T3 from T4 via the de-iodinase enzyme.

As a bonus, the reduction in your ATP stores because of the DNP is counter acted by an increase in the oxidation of triglycerides as an energy source. The benefit is the elimination of any potential fat-gain from the low post-cycle testosterone levels . And as DNP is non-hormonal, it has no effect on HPTA recovery.

After cessation of DNP use post-cycle, the athlete will reap the benefits of the "Anabolic Rebound Effect" which further lends credence to the use of DNP as a post-cycle ancillary for the elimination of any post-cycle muscular losses."

BB
    interesting read bro. you learn something new everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber

BB
    interesting read bro. you learn something new everyday.

Thread Information