bigman96 is offline Junior Member

Question big bulk cycle, please help!!!

Im about to do a 10 week cycle to try and put on as much beef and add as much strength as possible. My cycle is like this:

600mg Test Cyp./week 1-10
    400mg Equipoise /week 1-10
    300mg deca /week 1-8
    25mg dbol every day/ week 1-6
    50 mg winny tabs every day/ week 7-12

nolva at 20 mg/ed- weeks 1-10
    b6 at 200-300mg/ed weeks 1-10
    pct: clomid 300 1st day, 200 2nd day, 100 next 8 days
    HCG : 5000 i.u per week- week 12-15

Is this a good cycle for gaining lots of quality beef. PLEASE CRITIQUE!

Latimus is offline Banned
    your title is misleading....i thought it was going to be big

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    First thing extent the cycle to 13 weeks with the Testosterone . ANd run the Equipoise to week 12 unless you decide to frontload. Its smart to cut the deca short a couple weeks before ending the other drugs but if you extend the cycle to 13 weeks and than stop the deca use at 11-12 weeks

What im gonna suggest next is only if you are experianced with dbol and can commit to drinking a full gallon of water a day with 1,000 mgs of milk thistle a day with frequent cranberry juice intake.

Dont use HCG espesialy at dose during HCG unless you have complications with PCT. Here is what I would adivise for you during this next bulker. Keep in mind I can take Dbol at 50mgs a day with no complications for 8 weeks at a time. If you cant do this and get back pump and suck dont bother doing this part of this. By the way high doses of Of HGFC will desensitze you testies and can potentially damage them that is why it is advised to take smaller doses more frequently.

Switch the Stanzolol tabs for injectable so you can take both the winstrol and the D-bol together. Really for this bulker the winstrol/Stanzolol isnt really needed for this cyle. But if you must use the injectable kind. More expensive but it will be easier on your liver and kidneys

Here is what I would do if I was you

600mgs Testosterone Cypoinate for 13 weeks with bi-weekly shots
    350mgs Nandrolone decanoate for 11-12 weeks with Bi weekly shots
    350mgs Boldenone undecylenate for 12 weeks with biweekly shots
    30-40mgs D-bol E/D for 8 weeks split into 3 doses daily
    50mgs of winstrol E/D injectable kind weeks 9-15
    500ius of HCG starting week 6-14 twice a week every other week.

If it was me I would frontload every drug Test/Deca/Equipoise at double dose for the first week. take the entire weekly dose both times in your bi-weekly shots.

Finish this out with pheenos PCt which is great and helped me keep most of my weight last cycle. It will be listed in the next post. ALL PROPS to Pheeno he really out done himself with this one. I gained 37 pounds with my last cycle weighing in at 277. I stayed in the 270ish range for two months after coming off my gear with Pheenos PCT. I even gained weight during PCT!!!!!

If you have any questions just PM me. Good luck!!!

Anhydro Eat Eat Eat Eat Eat Eat Eat Eat Eat Eat

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Pheedno's PCT
    here at AR
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My post cycle therapy consists of a three compound administration which is designed so that there is a primary and secondary LH stimulator which both are maximizing potential early in the duration; with the primary being phased out in extended protocol. With the addition of an Aromatase Inhibitor, which makes the above possible, the individual will also endure less of an increase in Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, which allows free testosterone levels to reach base line at a much quicker pace. The individual will also see less of a problem in most cases with sexual libido as the bounding SHBG is controlled(to an extent). Below you will find my suggested bare minimum, as well as a sample of an extended protocol. Extended PCT protcol is cycle length dependant so the below is not the standard for all cycles

PCT for cycles 8-16wks:
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

Extended protocol sample for a 12+ month cycle:
    Day 1-15_ .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Day 16-45_.25mg L-dex + 75mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Day 46-65_.25mg L-dex + 20mg Nolva
    Day 66-80_.25mg L-dex

Now IMO, selective estrogen receptor modulators(SERMs) such as Clomiphine and Tamoxifen are selective to which tissues they bind too. Clomid being selective to the suprapituitary, while Tamox is selective to breast, bone, and liver ERs. I've come to this conclusion based on the comparison of studies on both SERMs. In every study showing benefit to HPTA from tamoxifin, the duration of the administration is 3-12months(This includes studies cited by William Llewellyn in his Nolva vs Clomid article). In studies showing levels of LH, FSH, and Testosterone checked after short durations of tamox, they were either insignificant, or their was an actual drop. I believe this is because tamox selectively works at the mammery(as well as bone and liver), thus taking longer for LH stimulation to occur.
    With clomid, benefit to gonadotrophin concentrations, LH, FSH, and serum testosterone can be seen in short periods of 2-6wks. Because of the apparent selective nature of the two, and given our usual PCT duration, clomid is by far superior at LH stimulation than Nolva. Now both is the wise choice for a couple of reasons:

1. Nolva acts as the preventive measure to the estrogen flux
    occured PC while clomid is the primary LH stimulator(Even more so in the case an AI is not used).
    2. If your running a longer PCT, clomid needs to be discontinued after a while as it has been shown to desensitize GnRH, this due, IMO, to it's selective nature to the suprapituitary. In the longer forms of PCT, the clomid will be phased out, leaving Nolva and L-dex

Arimidex (or L-dex)
    Estrogen is the main inhibitence of restoring HPTA, and AI administration has been shown to increase gonadotrophin concentrations and serum Testosterone by up to 50%. In addition, by adding L-dex, the inhibitence of excess estrogen allows Tamox to work greater at LH stimulation in the begining stages of PCT, since the need to prevent binding in the mammery is lessened by the reduction in estrogen biosynthesis

"The secret of discipline is motivation. When a man is sufficiently motivated, discipline will take care of itself."-Albert Einstein

Thread Information