SteveCrammer is offline New Member

Angry Anavar - Is there any real stuff out there?

Hi Guys

What do you think of this?

Look at this link and shoot me back your comments

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/ar.../t-179587.html

I recently read a thread(one above) on the EliteFitness forum pertaining to fake Anavar .

I have recently bought some Anavar and I share the concerns that many others face when considering the purchase of such a substance.

The Anavar I purchased is made from a company called:
    Hubei Nanshang, their 5mg, blue Anavar tabs, in strips of 30.

Many forums Ive read (including this one) said they are legit, have any lab tests been run on this make or indeed any other makes. Even if gains are being made theres no guarantee its Anavar it could be a cheaper substance like Winny or Methlytestosterone!!

Also has anyone done a lab test for anavar made by a company called Pegasus, I believed their Anavar to be fake.

People quote things to be legit, but what evidence to they have to back this up apart from making gains, which by the way could be made from another substance.

I mean if you look at a sustance called Oxandrin which is sold online by various pharmacies, there selling the stuff for $500+ for 30 10 mg strips. I mean shouldnt real Anavar be alot dearer than the $1 a tab being paid on the black market. Is that why most of it is fake too expensive to produce.

Regards
    Last edited by SteveCrammer; 11-24-2004 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Errors

Pork Chop is offline Member
    anavar is the most expensive and commonly faked supplement in this part of the world.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Just get the powder from a good company.........i don't see why a male bodybuilder looking to get huge, ripped and strong would want to use the overpriced crap anyway but to each his own.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    BD products are good and legit. FYI

SteveCrammer is offline New Member
    Does anyone have a legit test lab reports re the above post?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    BD have been tested as well as QV and denkall and all were right on the money...Huebi are supposed to be very good as well..

BOS'FLanker is offline Banned
    You said you recently read a thread, but the thread you linked to is an archived thread from 2002?..there are some more recent lab test results in the Anabolics 2004, and 2005 book and on various message boards..

Thread Information