gunner20 is offline Junior Member

ordering out of country? mistake?

Is using a supplier overseas a bad idea? i havent had any problems yet, but it kind of freaks me out a little. what do you guys think?

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Yes it has more risk but you have to start somewhere....Domestic is way better....

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    join the crowd bro.if you have a good source you will get your order everytime.i wont pay domestic prices

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    Been using one for a couple years. So Far So Good.
    Always remember when you receive your package, DO NOT OPEN IT . Put it up on a shelf with RETURN TO SENDER clearly on the front of package for at least a week. If the MAN showes up, you can say it was sent to you by mistake and you forgot to return it to the post office.
    ....V

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by v-force700
    Always remember when you receive your package, DO NOT OPEN IT . Put it up on a shelf with RETURN TO SENDER clearly on the front of package for at least a week. If the MAN showes up, you can say it was sent to you by mistake and you forgot to return it to the post office.
    ....V
    what? thats really funny

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by v-force700
    ....V

Does this really even save you from any legal action against you? I mean we've all heard to do this, but would it really protect you in the court of law? Has anyone actually gotten off because what they posessed had A RETURN TO SENDER label? I think that if they are going to bust you then writing return to sender with your favorite magic marker isnt going to stop them.

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    I hope I don,t have to find out if works or not.
    ...V

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    yes its ok if its hidden well enough i live in n.ireland and get mine from the us.

P Rock is offline Member
    you take more chances when ordering over seas into the US. domestic is the way to go if you have a choice. domestic doesnt have to clear customs. me personally, i wouldnt order over seas, i rather wait and make a connect at your gym. it may be more expensive but in the long run it will be worth it.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    using international is more riskier.. i was ordering internationally for a while but now switched to domestically. more safer.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    If you get a good source from a US "friendly" country, you should be fine 99% of the time...

take a trip to mexico. problem solved

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    don't order over seas I ordered some stuff from japan and that was 4 months ago and it still hasn't come in.

ya well what if your the type of person who doesnt have a domestic supplier (ME) and has no other alternatives. PS- anyone have a domestic supplier please feel free to PM me because im looking.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Source requests aren't allowed here... delete your post.

I'd think if you were going to get busted, your case would stand up in a court of law much better if you did the "return to sender" thing, cuz isn't a jury only supposed to convict you if there is no reasonable doubt you committed the crime? I'd say someone writing "return to sender" and keeping it by their front door is pretty reasonable.

dieselpower1 is offline New Member
    It's quite obvious alot of people on this thread don't know what the hell they are talking about.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselpower1
    It's quite obvious alot of people on this thread don't know what the hell they are talking about.
    What a dumb comment care to elaborate !!!!

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselpower1
    Please tell what you mean by that comment....

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    join the crowd bro.if you have a good source you will get your order everytime.i wont pay domestic prices
    You must have a sucky domestic source. I find most are competitive if not better than overseas prices.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I only buy powder overseas because there is no domestic suppliers that are cheap. I can make a years supply from powder for less than 200 dollars and that is three different compunds.

Livn*Pumpd is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I only buy powder overseas because there is no domestic suppliers that are cheap. I can make a years supply from powder for less than 200 dollars and that is three different compunds.
    Details?

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Now that's true. My cycles cost about 40 bucks to make. I mean good long cycles too.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Livn*Pumpd
    Details?
    details not necessary for newbies the members and vets or anyone in the game understand what I am saying I am not going to put anyone or thing a t risk because you want details.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Butter
    You must have a sucky domestic source. I find most are competitive if not better than overseas prices.
    you have ne idea what your talking of.99% of US sources are Domestic remailers which mean they are buying from overseas and then reselling to you .they need to make a profit bro.show me a US source who moves sust at $4/amp and then i may believe you

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    you have ne idea what your talking of.99% of US sources are Domestic remailers which mean they are buying from overseas and then reselling to you .they need to make a profit bro.show me a US source who moves sust at $4/amp and then i may believe you
    I do know what I am talking about, I am not talking about remailers of chinese and mexican vet gear. I am talking about UG labs. They have been lab tested for sterility and dosage and they are less expensive than overseas gear.

Thread Information