BOSLEY is offline New Member

Question Traveling During A Cycle

i need your advise. i started my cycle 2 weeks ago and did not know how much traveling i will be doing over the holidays. 2 weeks in and now have to lay off of the gym for 1 week because of being out of town for thanksgiving and 1 week out of the gym because of being out of town for christmass.
    will still do my 10 week cycle and not miss anything except gym time. has anyone ever gone through this and if so how bad does it hurt your gains?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSLEY
    i need your advise. i started my cycle 2 weeks ago and did not know how much traveling i will be doing over the holidays. 2 weeks in and now have to lay off of the gym for 1 week because of being out of town for thanksgiving and 1 week out of the gym because of being out of town for christmass.
    will still do my 10 week cycle and not miss anything except gym time. has anyone ever gone through this and if so how bad does it hurt your gains?
    Find a local gym to workout at while you're there. Just call around, I'm sure you'll find a few.

just incase if i can't will the 2 weeks hurt that bad. this week have already missed 3 days and going on 4. worst case would the 2 weeks make it a wasted cycle?

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSLEY
    I work in 7 States and home about 60 % of the time.
    I go to any gym I can go to.No way am missing the Gym.
    Theres some nice one and someF#@% up ones but they all have Free weights
    Good luck Bro
    And get to any gym you can..

i want to say thanks guys and i have alredy been on the phone trying to make arrangements for me. christmass has been taken care of and now the only problem i have is that i have missed monday through friday in the gym but i will be able to get into one sat. and sun.. this is the best i can do with the time i have. usually my work out program is as followes:
    day 1 legs
    day 2 shoulder
    day 3 chest and biceps
    day 4 back and triceps
    since i have missed the most of the week and have only sat. and sun. to workout do you thank if i bust a** on those two days that i can recover what i have lost? like i said christmass has been taken care of. do you think if i combine shoulders back and triceps on one day and legs chest and biceps on the other that this will help. will be back on monday for the reagular routine.

Thread Information