P Rock is offline Member

help on thigh injection

i did a search of spot injections, read up on the thigh shots. i never hit the thighs before, i have to give my glutes a break, scar tissue buildup. it says to shoot the thighs with a 1 inch needle. i only have a 1 1/2 needle, can i get away with that, or should i order 1" and wait? also what is the most cc you can shoot in your thighs? thanks

GETSOME is offline Junior Member
    i shoot 22g 1.5" in my thighs no problem. i hit about 2cc and high on the outer quad

Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member
    just don't put it in all the way.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur thighs are big enough u should be ok with 1.5 ... if not just dont stick the needle in all the way .... Big Gulps, Huh ? , Welp, See you later !

P Rock is offline Member
    i never know how far in the needle is going to go, depending on how hard i stick it in.. ill give it a shot then....2cc's.......thanks

P Rock is offline Member
    ok bros, i stuck the needle in my thigh, didnt hurt much going in but as i began to push the juice into my thigh, it hurt like a mofo.... had to take it out and switch back to the glute again. oh well it was woth a try.

KINGRANCH is offline Junior Member
    what are u injecting

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    just make sure you're doing upper and outer part of the thigh. it shouldn't hurt much pushing it in and inject slowly if you have pain from the injection. i'll see if i can take a pic and show u

here u go... i put it in the side almost (top corner).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails help on thigh injection-picture-093.jpg  

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    You can use a 1.5" if you want it just isn't necessary to go that deep unless you are a fat mofo... I personally wouldn't put it in all the way... I have been using 1" for everything... even my glutes... works fine for me... as far as amount... umm... monday I did 2CC of Prop and 1CC of Test E in the same injection and have done 3CC in my thighs many times... make sure that you push it nice and slow... (I didn't with the last one and it being prop it hurt like a SOB)

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I think that thigh injections are the easiest to do, it just takes some getting used to. After that piece of cake. To answer your guestion though 1.5 would be okay as long as you don't go in all the way

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    I always use mt thigh 22g 1.5 pin
    open you had spred you fingers put you pinky on you knee where you thumb lands is where i go never have had a problem with itshoting 2.5 cc now all is just fine
    Good luck Bro

P Rock is offline Member
    thats exactly where i hit, i saw the pic on spotinjections.com, i was shooting 1 1/2 cc of test cyp and 1/2 cc of deca . the shot did not hurt, but when i began to push the juice in slowly, it hurt like hell. hours later my thigh is killing me and i didnt even inject a 1/4 of a cc. changed up to the glute again.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I have huge quads and every time I go near them with a needle, its been twice, They swell up like no other and hurt like death. I put half a cc of b12 in and it still bruised up. I to am looking for some new sites as I am on tren and sus 1 ml one day 1.5 the next.

P Rock is offline Member
    this was my first attempt and defenitely the last. even with the scar tissue build up in my glutes, doesnt hurt as much as the thigh.

**** bro, i dunno what to tell ya.. sorry to hear that

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    I usually aim for the outer-top part of my thigh, midways up. I prefer pushing my needle in slowly. Did you extend your leg out and allow it to rest on something, like proping it up? That'll help a lot. Also, watch out if your doing T. Prop. It'll feel like you've been hit with a lead pipe. And when you finish your inject massage that thigh.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    yeah... 2cc prop in my thigh with 1cc test e... the prop is what killed me...

PRock, go for one in the delt... I think you'll like it.. in fact I think you'll love it. I'm about to hit one right now

Thread Information