wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member

buried and freaked

i placed all my gear, brewed and raw, all my instructions, all my tools in ammo cans and buried them a couple of feet into ground. the temp in the holes were cool. bros are getting popped all around me, some i know....some i dont.....and some i know...... VERY well......hope im just freaking out...i never talk business over the phone and yesterday i got a strange call from a bro, i dealt with a couple months back.......i told him wtf you talking about? i know nothing, i do nothing and i dont want to know nothing........strange very strange. i got a feeling i will be piss tested at work, ive been off for a little longer than a couple of months. man and i got less then three years to retire. if this blows over, i think i will train juice free till i leave. please pray to the juice gods for me....................thanks

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Damn...that sux bro. Where is everyone getting popped at? Let us know so we can know if the area is hot. Anyone else having problems like this?

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    i'm from the north mi and I just had three close friends get popped not cool one got 10 yrs federal the other two 1 yr and 4 yrs and my close friend tried to set me up by wearing a wire! Good pals huh but I was smart and played stupid case closed now.

Quote Originally Posted by j-dog
    i'm from the north mi and I just had three close friends get popped not cool one got 10 yrs federal the other two 1 yr and 4 yrs and my close friend tried to set me up by wearing a wire! Good pals huh but I was smart and played stupid case closed now.
    Damn bro...I would call it quits after something close like that. How did the feds catch on to you guys? This is a bad time for users in America with the major league baseball shit going on. We are under a close eye.

the guy got ten years??? even one year sounds harsh. were they distributing or what?

Yeah your right, how it happened was 1 guy got popped and wore a wire and set up the other two got them on tape and phone conversations talking openly about shit! Plus these guys were using one fed ex account for all the packages. Not to smart! What is it with rich kids they always think they are smarter than every one else. I guess growing up poor on a farm saved my bacon!!!!!

how did he the first guy get popped? did he have to do time or did he get off. you are a wise bro to not have been caught. did you hear about your bros getting popped before they tried to set you up with the wire?

Well i was mananaging a gym and i got wind of the second bust through the grapevine and just quit taking all calls from both dudes. changed my numbers and avoided them like the plague.. then my one "friend" asked me out to lunch and i felt bad for him because they raided his house and took everything his hunting r***es computers etc... so I met him for lunch and he immedietly began askin me to hook him up with so and so, and he was using first and last names product names no slang like we usually use so I just kept saying I don't know any body and I don't have any involvement. The feds still came to my house but i gad already taken appropriate measures. That was three years ago and i just started my first cylce. Needless to say it took me that long to work up the courage and fine a new GNC! LOL

Oh btw the first gut got popped because some kid od'd on G in his house

freaky shit...so i guess they were big distributers to get that kind of time

timtim is offline Member
    do a search on here but there was a guy who buried his stuff and they brought in the dogs and the dogs went straight for the back yard and found all the gear buried. scary stuff.

good luck.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    do a search on here but there was a guy who buried his stuff and they brought in the dogs and the dogs went straight for the back yard and found all the gear buried. scary stuff.

good luck.

Unless he had rec drugs hidden with the gear...this entire story is BS. There are no testosterone sniffing dogs.

Right colossus dogs can't smell the juice! Yeah those guys were invoved with rec drugs too and the guy who got ten it was his second bust and he was on probation at the time

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Unless he had rec drugs hidden with the gear...this entire story is BS. There are no testosterone sniffing dogs.
    i was about to say the same. a test sniffing dog. i was cop for 5 yrs and never heard of a test sniffing dog. most dogs sniff for marijuana and cocaine which both have a very distinct smell.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh btw the first gut got popped because some kid od'd on G in his house
    whats g

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    whats g
    ghb... retard juice. if you don't know what it is then you're better off... the stuff is shite.

timtim is offline Member
    i had no idea they were also into rec drugs. i just remember reading about how the dogs went to the backyard.

taylor26 is offline Member
    Man that is some scary ish. You were lucky not too get caught. It sucks when you can't even trust your "friends". Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by taylor26
    Man that is some scary ish. You were lucky not too get caught. It sucks when you can't even trust your "friends". Good luck.
    that is why you don't tell ANYBODY about your business...it sucks but it is the best way to stay safe

j martini is offline Member
    Im just glad i live in the uk. Unless you are a big time dealer they leave you alone. Even if caught with large amounts your not likely to get more than 6months.
    They usually wont bother you at all as it is not really worth there time unless you are de****g in recreational drugs as well.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you are an idiot if you can't find a better place to hide gear than burying it outside.

Why do you think no one can find treasure that pirates buried?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    they have guys that have been doin searches for yrs and can find anything and look everywhere. if u really want to hide it from the cops and feds hide it off ur property.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    i was about to say the same. a test sniffing dog. i was cop for 5 yrs and never heard of a test sniffing dog. most dogs sniff for marijuana and cocaine which both have a very distinct smell.

thats interesting because I got busted at checkpoint a while back and they told me the reason why they were going to check my truck was because their dogs alerted it.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    thats interesting because I got busted at checkpoint a while back and they told me the reason why they were going to check my truck was because their dogs alerted it.

Uh........people lie my friend. They can use the dog excuse to check your car as they need resonable doubt that you have something...........so saying the dog "alerted them" covers their ass.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    LOL @ Testosterone sniffing dogs

Roid Rage is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    LOL @ Testosterone sniffing dogs
    hahaha

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    I think you are an idiot if you can't find a better place to hide gear than burying it outside.

Why do you think no one can find treasure that pirates buried?
    well, i live on two wooded acres, i feel very safe where my juice is at. where do you suggest i hide my stash? let you hold it? right! i would trust my bros holding my money, my wife......... but no way my roids! and by the way i think your an idiot

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    The prob with most gear users is that they are usually law abiding citizens and not used to de****g with the cops as a criminal suspect. They get scared, and will do anything if they are scared enough, even rat you. There is no "code". They aren't worried about getting popped by your homies walking home from work one night the day before they are to testify at your trial. They are more worried about staying out of prison. Criminal types would rather be alive in the joint than dead in the street, so it is not a moral issue, but a survival one. Rec druggies don't snitch as readily (knock on wood) as juicers.

Your buddy was probably intentionally talking freaky to alert you, while still letting the cops think he was cooperating. You can thank yourself for being perceptive enough to pick up the cues, whether they were intentional for your benefit, or not.

Good luck and stay outta troubs

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Stop posting on the forums until everything's cooled down. Completely step away from the scene my man.

We can always chit chat over Xbox Live. I feel sorry for your son, you never let him play huh?

Hahah....

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN
    that is why you don't tell ANYBODY about your business...it sucks but it is the best way to stay safe
    Yeah, thats the way you have to do it. The scene has been too hot lately to be talking openly about it, even with friends. Only one person knows I juice, which is my training partner and great friend.

Bro, it really sounds like they are totally on to you, I would seriously consider getting out of the game completely if I were you.

Thread Information