D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

is my test junk????

im on m1t and 400mg test a week

i took my shot yesterday , beginning of week 5. i dunno if im gaining or not or is it from m1t

im at 200lbs but i dunno ,when should i really see the results

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    test enanthate kicks in about week 4-5, and the m1t should have given a kick start in gains...whats your dietand supplementation like?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    5 weeks in u should def start to feel it. make sure ur diet is in check, that makes 90% of the gains.

diet is 250-300g protein, 250-300carbs a day ,fat around 50-100

i eat allot and if i know im lacking cals il throw in weight gainer to get the cals up,, hopefully with thanksgiving dinner spiking my cals up should be an advantage

if ur bulking maybe try to bring the protein up to about 400grams and keep the carbs where they r.
    other than that just stick with it and hopefully ur gains will come.

good luck bro

im taking nolvadex at 10mg a day and less than 1.25letro EOD to keep water weight down, so maybe thats why it doesn't seem to show in the mirror?

ya and i think juice plays tricks on u! at least it does for me! i look in the mirror and always think i stay the same but my girl ntices a lot and everyone i c says that im bigger every time they c me.

yah my freind told me today he was like u getting some mass ,i just think he BS me cause he's like 280lbs so he just ****s around like that by mocking :/

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Hey doofy, have you been gaining weight? They letro should be keeping a lot of the water weight down. I'd suggest not to worry so much about the scale, look at yourself in the mirror or by what others tell you. Just up the calories and keep going. I thought my test was bunk too this cycle, and it took around 7 and 1/2 weeks to actually "feel" the test. Just hang in there and keep eating and lifting.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    whose test are you running?

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    aren't you only supposed to be running .5 of letro?

im running less than 1.25 letro EOD

im using a underground labs test

a few people commented me ,but i dont really notice it:P

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    took me till about week 6-7 to notice results.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    If its UGL i think your fine... just give it some time

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    You will know when it kicks in. The painfull back pumps, the great pumps everywhere else.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    im taking nolvadex at 10mg a day and less than 1.25letro EOD to keep water weight down, so maybe thats why it doesn't seem to show in the mirror?
    The water weight/bloat is 80% of what makes muscles grow when using steroids so this could be why no results. Optimal growth comes from having higher then typical testosterone and also just slightly higher then typical estrogen levels. If you eliminate all estrogen, you keep testosterone from working its best.

The water weight/bloat is 80% of what makes muscles grow when using steroids so this could be why no results. Optimal growth comes from having higher then typical testosterone and also just slightly higher then typical estrogen levels. If you eliminate all estrogen, you keep testosterone from working its best.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Old school of theory is that you need the estrogen for the weight gain... new school theory is that even with the current anti-e's you have plenty. I am somewhere in the middle. I get by with 10mg Nolva a day at 750mg Test. I don't notice any sides at those dosages but one time I forgot to take my Nolvadex for a few days so I was like... hey I wonder... squeezed my nip and white liquid came out... just a tiny drop or two... but none the less... enough to realize that I need to keep taking that Nolvadex unless I want some breasts! I am thinking of maybe doing a gram a week and then I might consider running some liquidex with it... as far as this guys original question.. you are going to come to realize that the gains you get from steroids are awesome.. but they are also realistic... you don't get it in a few days... I had a hard time accepting this at first... thinking that I could do just 1 or 2 cycles and be huge... that is not the case my friend... you will get where you want it may just take a little longer than you expected! Good Luck!

see im debating if i should drop the nolvadex 10mg ed and letro at about .75mg or less EOD

im also taking avodart which is better than propecia inhibits both 1 and 2 DHT \\

Should i drop the m1t?

Thread Information