Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Jackman is offline Banned
    And i am not the only one who has said this about you i have seen the same thing people have told you like 7 different times.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    if somebody asks about a lab and i have heard from alot of people they are good, I will post it, you want me to use different words next time? Fine and you are the one that post complete non sense, not me, read all my post you will learn alot, good luck.

everyone go look for themselfs he posted the same exact thing on all these different threads in a row! and i quote"Keep the questions to the steroid forum, welcome and enjoy!". You ****ing fraud get a life. . Im not even going to bother with with 400 posts saying welcome to the board bro!

How To Use Norandren 200, Test 200, And D-boll 10mg
    New guy "Question"
    Hello, Another Newbie!!
    Hello
    Another new guy with lots of questions
    Test,Decca,Anavar Stack.
    Where can I find a doctor?
    Newbie that need's help on what to take
    Drinking Winny
    Propionate Question
    Deca Only
    2nd cycle advice
    Am I just wasting my money?
    Last edited by Jackman; 12-01-2004 at 10:07 AM.

so post my complete nonsence up...... cant wait

Just go to the threads he has posted in, all garbage, 100%... he is either critiscizin other post or saying, yeah me too,what a looser.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Just go to the threads he has posted in, all garbage, 100%... he is either critiscizin other post or saying, yeah me too,what a looser.
    post my guarbage threads. And whare do i say yea me 2 15 times in a row

im done here i proved my point and posted for everyone to see you saying exact same thing 15 times in a row good bye im going to the gym whare you should be oh no wait this is your life you would rather be saying hi to all the new members

And yea i will critisize a post when its stupid like yours. And i only do it when they start it.

Ok fatty, see you later.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Did you expect anyone in a group of steroid users to say it's cheating?

That's like stepping in the middle of a group of staunch republicans who have donated large sums of money to Bush's campaign and asking, "Who here's for John Kerry?"

Yeah, you bust your butt in the gym, but you're bigger than your stepfather's friend partly because you use steroids .

Get over worrying about what other people think about you, bro. You made a decision, now stand by it.

...And yes, using steroids is cheating if you're comparing two people who are supposed to be natrual bodybuilders (apples to apples). But your using steroids, so you're not an apple are you? You're an orange. Be proud of it.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

Ok fatty, see you later.
    lol good one, you showed me. by the way im a 9% body fat fatty i guess.

how old are you 12? fatty?

And im not going to post 2,600 garbage threads, you crazy? They are in your profile. Enough said

And im not going to post 2,600 garbage threads, you crazy? They are in your profile. Enough said
    your to much

Thanks to DNP , lol.

Thanks to DNP, lol.
    and? if you have anything else to say to me pm me and we can talk. dont wana keep uping your post count. that statement is like telling everyone here there big because of roids Shows your brain capasity.

Im not 12, im 11, lol, just kidding mods.

Hey Jackman im messing with you man, I know I posted alot of welcomes to the newbies, but there were like 8-9 people in each thread that did the same,just said welcome, I wrote good advice at least so they dont get on and screw up and get banned right away. someone emailed me told me it was bad and I stopped, I could care less about my post count, my two arcade championships is why I come in here anyways to play some games, relax a little bit, if I find any threads I can help out in I do, your 2,600 post are not trash, lot of good advice, as well as I have alot of good advice in mines, anyway enjoy your workout.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    and? if you have anything else to say to me pm me and we can talk. dont wana keep uping your post count. that statement is like telling everyone here there big because of roids Shows your brain capasity.
    Not trying to piss you off or anything, but when you make fun of someones intelligence, "shows your brain capasity," you should make sure you spell capacity correctly.

Good one catabolic kid, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Not trying to piss you off or anything, but when you make fun of someones intelligence, "shows your brain capasity," you should make sure you spell capacity correctly.
    as i have said many times i am spilling impaired everyone always gets me on it and i even downloaded a spell checker
    Last edited by Jackman; 12-01-2004 at 10:49 AM.

Hey Jackman im messing with you man, I know I posted alot of welcomes to the newbies, but there were like 8-9 people in each thread that did the same,just said welcome, I wrote good advice at least so they dont get on and screw up and get banned right away. someone emailed me told me it was bad and I stopped, I could care less about my post count, my two arcade championships is why I come in here anyways to play some games, relax a little bit, if I find any threads I can help out in I do, your 2,600 post are not trash, lot of good advice, as well as I have alot of good advice in mines, anyway enjoy your workout.
    ok lets let the test go down a bit. i apologize as well. i was only messing with you at first till you got your panties in a bunch and called me out

Yeah, I am glad you took it the right way. I have picked up some good info. form alot of your posts though!!

Man alot of people were in this thread and now that we stopped arguing everyone left.... guess people really love the drama, lol

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Yeah, I am glad you took it the right way. I have picked up some good info. form alot of your posts though!!
    thanks i try my best thats why i am here i never take it personally when people correct my spelling it just happens so much.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I was wondering how this thread made it to 3 pages

pwrlift220 is offline New Member
    It's only cheating when you try to compete in a drug free contest.

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    This is an interesting topic. I have had it with many people and everyone has a different opinion. I dont think it is cheating if you do it for yourself for looks or in a BB comp if it isnt suppose to be natural. On the other hand I do think it is cheating if AS is used in sports. Not only is it cheating but it can be dangerous in sports like football. Imagine a big a high school kid on a lot of gear coming at a normal sized natural one. The affects of that collision could be serious resulting in major injury. Most would think that example isnt relevant but I am only two years out of highschool and I know AS is used by high school players. I have also considerd the question "Am I cheating myself?" and I have come to the conclusion it is a personal decision and one we all have to live with if we decide to use. In my opinion there isnt really a right answer it is just personal opinion. And if someone gives you crap just brush it off. Its your choice and your choice alone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information