killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member

Pre-sleep sweat side from test or eq?

Im noticing a pattern latley, before I fall asleep, I notice I drench my bed bed with sweat, if im lying on my chest, it will come from my chest, if im lying on my back, it will come from my back.

Im on week6 approaching 7, my first cycle. Im on 500mg test enath and 400mg Eq.

Is this a sign that its starting to kick in?

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187
    Im noticing a pattern latley, before I fall asleep, I notice I drench my bed bed with sweat, if im lying on my chest, it will come from my chest, if im lying on my back, it will come from my back.

should be kicked in by now

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

Testosterone by itself will do that do me but I usually get sweats when levels are first building rapidly... like between week #2 thru 5... after that as test kicks in, you tend to have fairly steady levels after that and for me once I reach the high level off point, I start getting better sleep and quit having night sweats, etc. Try sleeping with no comforter or blanket, just sheets... if you are really at the peak you might have to sleep on a beach towell. FOr me I know I am ready for some night sweats when the skin around shoulders and quads on legs start getting oily feeling, with it evident just a 4 or 5 hours after a shower.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

For me I get night sweats while sleeping, not before falling asleep. Usually it's a couple of hours into my sleep. I wake up with the bed drenched in sweat so when I go to bed I put a towel down and change it in the middle of the night.

dr9999 is offline Junior Member
    my night sweats slowed after week 7, thank god. my wife was starting to think something was wrong. i had the same prob as Carlos E. imo sleep in white T's only. LOL, my lite blue t turned dark blue by 1am. btw, when i questioned this forum as to how to fix the sweat prob, the feedback was deal w/it. not that i wanted to hear that, but i guess there is no way to stop it. Watch you BP. mine went up when the sweating got heavy.

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    i know the test is working.

i just wanted to know if its normal. I think its because i take a hot shower right before sleep.

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah its normal. I just finished a cycle of test and eq. I sweated like crazy.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    ? i have never sweat from my Test E unless i just dont notice? But i sleep with the window open and I live in Canada so you can imagine. I also sleep with a sleeping bag thats reversed so the cool side is covering me which i think makes it cooler. Only time i wake up hot as hell is from an occasionnal afternoon nap.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    u bros still wet ur beds

Thread Information