jerryboy is offline Junior Member

please read this! need help.

is there any aas out there that doesn't require a anti(E) at the end. cant take anti(E). very alergic. thanks guys.

somedude247 is offline Member
    No anti-e = no cycle.....sorry bro

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no 100% guarentee that ul get gyno but I wouldnt wanna risk it.

bullram is offline Member
    jerry whats up with that avatar?

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    "Very allergic" to anti-e's??? How in the hell did you find that out?

it's my photo on the avatar. i get very ill on anti(E) something in it i guess making me sick.

is there a milder aas? what about deca ? is it ok to take deca without using anti(e)?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryboy
    is there a milder aas? what about deca? is it ok to take deca without using anti(e)?
    Jerryboy,

You're writing anti-e as though it were a single compound. There are several anti-e's from which to choose. Which one made you sick or caused the allergic reaction?

You can use any steroid without anti-e's. Some people don't need to use them during a cycle, and others don't need any after a cycle (for example those who are on HRT). Some use anti-e's mainly to regulate lipids.

If you feel that you are not at risk of developing any of the complications associated with estrogen (such as gynocomastia or "gyno"), then you don't need to use anti-e's.

If you don't use a form of Post Cycle Therapy (PCT), which traditionally requires the anti-e clomid, then you are at risk of loosing your hard earned gains after a cycle. But, there are other PCT methods to consider.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-26-2004 at 12:36 PM.

thanks guys. i bought some little black pills from a dude he told me that is was the same thing as clomid. so i took them i started tripping like i was on lsd. man things starting melting around me, peoples faces starting melting. if that is clomid i don't and can't take any of that. clomid is not for me.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks guys. i bought some little black pills from a dude he told me that is was the same thing as clomid. so i took them i started tripping like i was on lsd. man things starting melting around me, peoples faces starting melting. if that is clomid i don't and can't take any of that. clomid is not for me.
    While vision deterioration can be a side effect of Clomid, it should NEVER make you hallucinate or trip like you did.

You clearly need to do more research before taking a compound and going on blind trust, even if the source is reliable.

You should always know what the potential side effects are of using something so that you can prevent harm to your body.

Not good bro, do a query on Anti-Estrogens and you will find a wealth of information.

It is my opinion that you shouldn't be running anything in the immediate future until you learn the basics.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, you've found this board. It has a ton of info for you to read and reasearch so this sort of thing doesn't happen again.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-26-2004 at 02:29 PM.

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    Bro don't buy **** from shadey people. I've never heard of anyone being allergic to estrogen blockers.... If u want mild steroids i'd just do low dosages like 400mg of deca or maybe a cycle of winstrol , u wont really ahve to worry about gyno then, at least i didn't when i did it without anti-E's. Try buying your gear from a ligitimate source tho, go to mexico or something bro so u know your not buying something that Jaun pablo cooked in his bathtub

Thread Information