styxecl is offline Junior Member

Smile 2nd stack advice please

my first stack was:
    d'bol@25mg/day weeks 1-6
    deca @300mg/week 1-8

also had proviron @25mg/day for sides

from this i gained bout 20lb and kept 15 (sure would have been more but i had a delay getting my PCT underway and couldnt train for a lot of the stack)

im 6 foot, 155lb and 8% body fat regardless of what i eat

for my next cycle i want to put on about 15lb, but all muscle. i dont want to be huge, keeping defined is my main priority. my main concern is that i appear to have lost a little hair from the last stack...i dont want to do anything to make more fall out. i also have fairly week joints, which has always made t hard to train naturally without getting little pulls and sprains.

so for my nect stack i was thinking of anavar and equipoise . this is bacause all the gains should stay with minimal sides eg NO HAIRLOSS i hope! and the var and eq should help to really strengthen mu joints so that training naturally in the future shouldnt bring about as many injuries.

i no there will be disagreement over whether or not i should include test. at most i will do a dose to maintain my natural levels. so how about this:

anavar: 40mg/day 1-12 or 14
    EQ: 400mg/week 1-12 or 14
    Fina: 50g/day 1-2
    Nolva incase of sides 10mg/day
    PCT: clomid and HCG

need to do EQ for 12 or 14 weeks to see its best apparently, what do you think. the fina is there to give a bit of a kick start as the others take 3 or 4 weeks, and cos i wanna see how sick that stuff is! would do it for longer but as i said i dont wanna lose any more hair.

i no gyno isnt likely with that stack but cos of the delay starting the PCT with my first stack i got the slightest gyno on one side and wanna be careful in case i am prone

if i was to include test at 250mg/week towads the end of the cycle if i noticed a real fall in libido etc would that be beneficial

any help is greatfuly received

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=styxeclfor a lot of the stack)

im 6 foot, 155lb and 8% body fat regardless of what i eat [/QUOTE]

No freaking way. ??? 155? Was that a typo? If not, here is your second cycle- weeks 1-infinity- Food.
    PCT - More food.
    I can't believe that you cycled already and you only weigh 155 bro. It is a good thing that your BF stays low, but for your height, you are one skinny mofo. How is your diet looking?

lol cheers for that mate

come to think of it im 160 actually (huge difference i know) and to be fair i lost a lot of weight when i got stomach ulcers (reminds me, does var have any effect on stomach ulcers?!?!) and ave found it hard to put it back on. not to mention i have lost all the weight i put on on my legs so the extra 15lb is all chest upwards...dont look skinny (anymore)

will be concentrating most on legs and core strength with this stack...lots of squats and dead lift.

at the mo my diet s s**t cos the ulcers are back and i have zero appetite as a consequence. thats one thing im hoping the eq will help as your appetite is supposed to go through the roof!
    Last edited by styxecl; 11-26-2004 at 10:32 AM.

forgot to add, would front loading the eq be benefitial, say 600mg/week for the first two weeks?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    no need to front load. and if it was me I would throw in some prop

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by styxecl
    anavar : 40mg/day 1-12 or 14
    EQ: 400mg/week 1-12 or 14
    Fina: 50g/day 1-2
    Nolva incase of sides 10mg/day
    PCT: clomid and HCG
    I have a few questions for you:
    1. Did you mean you're running fina for the first two weeks (1-2) or for the entire cycle (1-12)?

2. Although anavar is only "slightly" toxic, why are you considering running 12 to 14 weeks of a 17-AA steroid (anavar)?

3. Considering the cost of anavar, why are you choosing to use var rather than testosterone cypionate or enanthate ?

running fina for 2 weeks just to get the stack started and cos dont wanna run it any longer cos i dont wanna lose hair and that stuff is supposed to make you shed like anything. chose fina to start of the stack rather than d'bol or another fast acting roid cos i wanna see what its like for reference and have done d'bol before.

have seen people run var for that long before and so thought it should be safe. if i get advised that that iis too long i know i can just start it later and run it for about 8 weeks...is this what you would advise?

i want to avoid test, due to the hair loss issue. i could use dutasteride but its well expensive. im not sure that var will be anywhere near as expensive over in england, will find out tonght probably.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How do you know you'd lose hair by using test, are you prone to MPB? The fina can cause hair lose too and it wouldn't jump start the cycle any faster then the var.

I think you should try and gain some weight naturally by changing your diet, get as close as you can to 200lbs before juicing again. Get in 4 meals and 2 shakes a day, 1 shake with simple carbs after your w/o and 1 with a slow degesting protein in it before bed with a PBJ or a glass or 2 of milk with a PBJ. This will help presevere your muscle during sleep and provide protein for muscle repair while you sleep.

If you have a fast metabilism add 10-15 grams of good fat to each meal, good fat flax seed, grapeseed or olive oil, if you need to add more to get 100 gram of fat a day in add it. this is a place to start you'll have to find the exact numbers that'll work for you.

Get 200-250 grams of prtein in a day wit 2-3 times as much carbs, if you start gaining some fat adjust your carb intake.

JohnnyB

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    50 grams of fina for 2 weeks.....don't kill yourself =P

Your use of fina is misguided. If you want to jump-start your cycle, then use dbol , prop or frontloading (to suggest a few).

Yes, people use var for longer periods of time, but I wouldn't mainly because it's 17-AA and it heavily skews HDL and LDL cholesterol levels.

Don't bother yourself with searching for magic nuances of cycling. Stick to the basics and you'll be fine.

You should consider running a basic, low or moderate dose EQ/Testosterone cycle with a jump-start using dbol.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Your use of fina is misguided. If you want to jump-start your cycle, then use dbol , prop or frontloading (to suggest a few).

Yes, people use var for longer periods of time, but I wouldn't.

Don't bother yourself with searching for magic nuances of cycling. Stick to the basics and you'll be fine.

You should consider running a basic, low or moderate dose EQ/Testosterone cycle with a jump-start using dbol.
    I agree, I'd go with a test only since he's never run it.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I agree, I'd go with a test only since he's never run it.

JohnnyB
    Definitely, JohnnyB. Good call. The best thing would be a test-only cycle to allay his fears of balding on test.

I would not be opposed to seeing him use the EQ/test stack if he's hell bent on stacking since the EQ is relatively mild. But, test-only would be a good next step.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-26-2004 at 12:24 PM.

thanks for the responses. i have now found out how cheap generic dutasteride is, from united pharmacies, and so hair loss is no longer a consideration.

therefore i will give test a go. why is it that you strongly recommend doing test on its own?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by styxecl
    thanks for the responses. i have now found out how cheap generic dutasteride is, from united pharmacies, and so hair loss is no longer a consideration.

therefore i will give test a go. why is it that you strongly recommend doing test on its own?

because all steroids will shut down your HTPA to some extent....do some more research

what are you on about, when did i mention HPTA? i know all steroids shut you down, to differing levels

my gear has now arrived

british dragon var and eq

now that i know i can do test without losing hair tho (dutasteride on its way) im considering keeping this stuff for a future stack and following the advice of doing a test only stack

would it be worth me using some of the var in a stack with test. was thinkning it would be good for the 2 weeks between the last shot of test and the start if PCT

also how well do gains from test last? if i take proviron or something that keeps water retention down would i keep all of gains i make? (have not found out from doing a search)

Thread Information