Thread: Using Winstrol

TAMAN is offline New Member

Using Winstrol

Hate to keep asking the same old questions but none of these threads are answering all the questions I have. I am currently not using steroids of any type and I am not interested in bodybuilding. I am however interested in getting a better looking body. I am 29 yrs old and am 6.0' and weigh 200lbs. Right now I am not in very good shape and have recently started going back to the gym. I am not interested in taking steroids for a long period of time, I am only interested in getting a hard muscular body and then mantain it naturally. I was told Winstrol was the steroid to take to achieve this goal. I was told the gains are very easy to maintain after you discontinue use and if taken in moderation there is very little side effects. Can someone with more experience tell me if this is true or not. If it is true how much should I take and how often? Should I try to loose all my excess fat first ( I could stand to loose about 10 to 15 lbs of fat around my midsection. ) or will winstrol help me achieve this while adding lbs of muscle. I would really like to know if anything I have been told if true or if I would be wasting my time and money. I would also like to add that I am very dedicated to going to the gym, but just am not seeing the results that I want to see.
    Thanks in advance.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I never taken Whinstrol before, but I have had friends who have. They took 50mg ED and shredded up quickly. The worst side effect would be the increased estrogen, so I would recomend taking some anti's during and after the cycle

Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    I never taken Whinstrol before, but I have had friends who have. They took 50mg ED and shredded up quickly. The worst side effect would be the increased estrogen, so I would recomend taking some anti's during and after the cycle

WINSTROL DOESNT AROMATIZE!! NO CONVERSION TO ESTROGEN!

P Rock is offline Member
    winstrol works great when a proper diet is followed ... and when body fat is low...excellent for cutting.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah that is why its used in cutting cycles. It doesnt aromitize and has drying effect while increasing density. Winstrol will not make you burn fat. Its up to you to train and diet in a way that makes you loose weight. Winstrol just helps you acheive a more leaner look by increasing muscle density and drying you out a bit.

By the way with the goals you have I wouldnt even bother with steroids . Steroids isnt something you can just take once and then youll look like you want for an extended period of time.

Take some natural supplements and diet. Steriod cycling doesnt seem to be needed in your case.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Winstrol is useful to harden the muscles that you already have. It doesn't burn the fat and it wouldn't be useful in your case. I think you can go for proper cardio, workout and diet for few months and see what results you get. Then you can decide whether you should go for a cycle or not. The biggest side effect of Winstrol is male pattern baldness for some men.

TAMAN is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advise I think I will stick to natural supplement and diet plan for a while and see where that gets me for a few more months. Any suggestions on a supplement that has proven results that any of you have taken, there are so many out there that say that they are the best but are pretty expensive to buy just to try them out. I am definalty going to continue to read the board you guys have some good information that I may be interested in in the future.

Thread Information