Thread: Fina when

kman is offline Anabolic Member

Fina when

When does tren ace. usually kick in? I have noticed strength gains, and my muscle's seem to be more cut up, but not to much weight gain. NO sides so far. I am almost 3 weeks in,and taking 70 mg ed along with 100mg of prop.Thinking of bumping it up to 80mg. Do you guys think that would make a diiference or should I go more?

bump ANYONE?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're seeing strength gains and you're more cut up as you say... then its already working. Upping it by 10mg won't do anything, goto 100mg /ED if you feel the need to increase the dose, but I'd just wait.

cool think I am going to wait also, but what if the gains at 100mg are that much better? I am going back and forth, but will wait a couple of more weeks to decide. Anyone have any ideas? thanx fellas

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    just b patient bro, ur only 3 weeks in. u'll start to c size and weight gains soon

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait till at least week 8 to decide to up the dose because thats when the gains will slow, might as well get the most out of your money

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Get the most out of what you are using now. Bump the doses next cycle. Remember, these are drugs,and just like any other drug, the more you use this time the more you have to use next time to get the same results. Otherwise you could just run 500mg of test for the rest of your life and gain 15-20lbs everytime, not going to happen.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    It was my experience from 75 Ed to 150ed I started to get bad sides. Just my way of saying more is not better….

thanx fellas , now I will def. wait, but I am very pleased with the ripped looked fina has given me, but was curious how long the weight gains usually come. thanx fellas

Thread Information