Thread: Letrozole?

larry3436 is offline Associate Member

Letrozole?

I ran l-dex with my last cycle , but i hear letro is much better . Ran l-dex at .25mgED . If i decided to run letro instead whats the proper dose?

Anyone one who has ever tried both what was your opinion?

dieseL atC is offline Member
    1.25mg/eod works fine for me.. 1.25mg/ed for higher doses.

.25-.5mgs.day of letro works very well for me. 2.5mgs will eliminate ALL estrogen in your body. Read this:

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=6476

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    2.5mgs will eliminate ALL estrogen in your body.
    I'd like to see a study of cycling roid heads & letro

Letro works very well...It does what it says it will do...I would suggest starting it before your cycle though...if gyno prone, you could have problems before it becomes effective.

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    A week or just a few days?

Froggy is offline Member
    IMO...a week is good...Bro...

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    I'd like to see a study of cycling roid heads & letro

You're not going to see that. I can offer this, from an article I wrote on Ancillary compounds, which of course, is fully referenced below with the study I got the information from:

"Femara (AKA Letrozole ), which is more effective than Arimidex in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of aromatase -- Arimidex is just over 80% effective at inhibiting aromatase, Femara is around 95-97% Levels of estrogen are totally undetectable in any patients taking Letrozole, and it has even been used to increase testosterone to normal levels (from sub-normal ones) and increase LH, FSH and SHBG."

Reference:

Epilepsy Behav. 2004 Apr;5(2):260-3)

Originally written for BB4L.

Froggy is offline Member
    Thanks hooker...Bro...you are an asset to this board...Good on ya...

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, great info... So would it be bold to say, it might be more benificial to take letro on pct than nolva & clomid? It seems it would help more unless you where using nolva for a gyno related tingle.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate
    Yeah, great info... So would it be bold to say, it might be more benificial to take letro on pct than nolva & clomid? It seems it would help more unless you where using nolva for a gyno related tingle.
    good question, Was wondering the same thing?

Maybe...

jstanz is offline New Member
    if i am very prone to gyno (itchy nipps at 300mg of eq, and only 100mgs of test) would i be able to do a cycle of prop/tren and say dbols and have no problems if i was on letro? i am dying to do a cycle with a test in it, i have stayed away because of my minor pre-exicisting gyno, and i just am not growing like i want to on cycles of low dosages of eq and winny and deca . how much letro should i take and will it help shrink my pre-existing gyno? greatly appreciate any response please email it to me at [email protected]

Yeah...using Letro at 2.5mgs/day should allow you to use test in your cycle...

And...nobody's going to e-mail you a response...thats the point of having a "board" to ask questions on.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    .25-.5mgs.day of letro works very well for me. 2.5mgs will eliminate ALL estrogen in your body. Read this:

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=6476
    Yea but do you really want to eliminate all the estrogen from your body? When I was consulting with an HRT doctor we found my cholesterol skyrocketed and went up like 70 points from before cycle to after cycle and using arimidex , I also had very unusually low levels of estrogen and the doctor giving me both a steroid consultation as well as HRT discussion, told me the best way to keep the cholesterol low is to avoid the arimidex or take much lower doses, like once every 3 days so that some estrogen is produced. A man never having used steroids has a fair amount of estrogen, one of its primary function in a man is cholesterol and blood pressure regulation. This doctor suggested I just abandon arimidex and take only nolva... I did for my next cycle and my cholesterol was back down to normal and the blood pressure declined even when doing 1 gram/week. My cholesterol was high enough from using arimidex that I was noticing blurry vision, the doctor said that was normal and caused from cholesterol blocking the small veins in my eyes. The vision blurs have been gone since the cholesterol went down. Also my HDL's tripled while on the nolvadex only ancillaries.

I donno, this past year I consulted with an HRT doctor and he gave me cycling advice in the event I wnted to do a black market steroid cycle. I think my lipids shot thru the roof on my first cycle, I used Arimidex on it. At cycle's end I had only 1/15th the estrogen I should have had just to be normal and my cholesterol went up 70 points in 10 weeks. Doctor said the unusually low estrogen levels were to blame and he said if I used arimidex again for a cycle, I should try once every 3 to 4 days with the arimidex and this is standard steroid consultation advice for those with no gyno but he said his better advice is, the higher the estrogen, the lower the blood pressure and cholesterol, so he recommended Nolvadex and clomid for PCT. Well I went with the nolvadex only anti-e and came out of it with lower cholesterol levels back to normal, the highest HDL levels I ever had recorded, triglicerides went down 100 points with no chances to the diet. My growth rate to muscles were better because doctor explained testosterone should have 1 part or more of estrogen to 10 parts testosterone for optimal muscle growth.

I donno, this past year I consulted with an HRT doctor and he gave me cycling advice in the event I wnted to do a black market steroid cycle. I think my lipids shot thru the roof on my first cycle, I used Arimidex on it. At cycle's end I had only 1/15th the estrogen I should have had just to be normal and my cholesterol went up 70 points in 10 weeks. Doctor said the unusually low estrogen levels were to blame and he said if I used arimidex again for a cycle, I should try once every 3 to 4 days with the arimidex and this is standard steroid consultation advice for those with no gyno but he said his better advice is, the higher the estrogen, the lower the blood pressure and cholesterol, so he recommended Nolvadex and clomid for PCT. Well I went with the nolvadex only anti-e and came out of it with lower cholesterol levels back to normal, the highest HDL levels I ever had recorded, triglicerides went down 100 points with no chances to the diet. My growth rate to muscles were better because doctor explained testosterone should have 1 part or more of estrogen to 10 parts testosterone for optimal muscle growth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Yea but do you really want to eliminate all the estrogen from your body? .
    No. Why? Who said you did?

However, if you read the full article I wrote for SynergyMuscle ("ABC's of Anti-E's"), you'll note that Letrozole 's effects on blood lipids (cholesterol) are inconsistent at best.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought femara was hard on your lipids, thats why I always used adex, but I am not to sure. Adex does the job, so why change something that is working.

Letro is cheaper than Arimidex ....

jstanz is offline New Member
    thanks for the response hooker, and i understand about the email thing. i am a newbie.

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    I think Im noticing a mix up between l-dex and arimidex .
    L-dex=anastrazole,,, Is arimidex the same compound?? I thought it was something different?

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akiraproject24
    I think Im noticing a mix up between l-dex and arimidex .
    L-dex=anastrazole,,, Is arimidex the same compound?? I thought it was something different?
    same thing...l-dex is liquid , arimidex is pill

l-dex is a "research product" , arimidex is controlled

L-Dex is not for human consumption. Its for research. Something in Pill form is clearly for human consumption.

Oddly...the "not for human consumption" products that I use are flavored....

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    L-Dex is not for human consumption. Its for research. Something in Pill form is clearly for human consumption.

Oddly...the "not for human consumption" products that I use are flavored....

yes, it is odd

Thread Information