Beefbody is offline Associate Member

what do i do? my AS is gone.

i am currently into my test prop/ eq cycle 14 days and i came home today and my girl friend threw away the box at the dump i had it all hid in out in the garage but not knowing what was inside. so now all my AS is laying in some dump pile somewhere tonight and no clomid no nothing! what do i do??
    i can not get any more from my supplier anytime soon will i get all screwed up now or was i not on it long enough to make a big difference?

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    go to anabolicreview-research store and get all ur PCT if ur that paranoid.....

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You hid your gear in the garbage?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    get a new girlfriend 1st and foremost. second, storing your gear in the garage wasn't the smartest decision, so learn to put it somewhere safe.

14 days into it won't do much to suppress HPTA unless you were running more than a gram of prop each week.

while doing PCT now would be on the safe side, i really doubt it is necessary unless you were dosing pretty high. your worst case scenario is no PCT in this instance, and now it doesn't really matter much.

good luck.

Doesn't sound like his gf knew she wasn't just throwing away the garbage...

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    Wow that sucks.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Doesn't sound like his gf knew she wasn't just throwing away the garbage...
    he should still get a new girlfriend whether she knew or not, she still caused him undue trauma and stress, along with the financial / time burdens associated with replacing gear.

i think he should throw away her favorite pair of shoes and see if she notices.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    he should still get a new girlfriend whether she knew or not, she still caused him undue trauma and stress, along with the financial / time burdens associated with replacing gear.

i think he should throw away her favorite pair of shoes and see if she notices.
    well to be fair I doubt she'd hide her shoes in the garbage, you just gotta wonder what some people are thinking

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL... that is pretty dumb to hide shlt in the garbage! i guess u wont do that again!!LOL

AG5678 is offline Member
    that really sucks

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Why did you not inform your girl???...you don't trust her???...

P Rock is offline Member
    i dont think you have much to worry about being that you were on for a short period of time, but if i were you i would buy some tribulis it will help.

Latimus is offline Banned
    that sucks man..hahaha

gixxer600 is offline Member
    I think he said "garage" not "garbage".

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    First of all biatch slap you girlfriend. Secondly secondly go to Victorias Secret and look for some wonder bras! JOKING!!!

Sorry to hear that, no one knows where a good spot is to keep their stuff everyone has a different opinion.(BTW just an fyi the temp of the garage is not ideal for future reference) Get some pct stuffif you are worried as stated above. Hope there wasn't too much invested in that mishap.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Ha ha! Make your chick go to the dump and tell her don't come home until she finds your stuff!

bullram is offline Member
    get pct from ar-r , and "accidentaly" throw away her purse when she isnt around, that will teach her for trying to clean up!

Latin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by workdude
    Why did you not inform your girl???...you don't trust her???...
    Why even bother telling her when u can almost for sure know it will come right back at u through ur back when its all over or even sometimes when ur together and she goes that ur crazy etc due to AS?
    Personally i WOULD NEVER EVER tell someone of my AS use especially my girlfriend.. not even my best friends know , maybe they suspect but they cant say / prove im doing it.
    /Latin

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Suck it up...

There was a thread in the lounge a while back... If you can't tell your girl about your gear use..buy a mini safe...Don't put something u value in a box in the garage.Are you a little old lady?(yuh know..they hide millions in a shoebox in the attic lol) j/k

Start your PCT bro...

Better safe than sorry

Moosepellet is offline Member
    That sucks bro! Why in hell was your girlfriend throwing your stuff away? You live with her or what? If I was you I would set her down and explain to her that she just through away your quality investment, ask for some kind of repayment? Sex, sex, sex!

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    ok i can help... just tell me the dump she threw it in and ill find it for u lol jks.
    well its ****ty that had to happen but youll never know maybe it was meant to be for u not to do it, it could have hurt u , been fake, etc... as far as the post cycle goes i think you should be fine, take some trib till u can get your hands on some clomid.
    personally i would power bomb my gf if she threw all my gear out lol... naaaaa she knows i do it so its all good, she even hides it for me in her room haha... peace

Thread Information