meat is offline Associate Member

particles in my eq?

i have an old 50mg bottle of eq maxigan and if you hold it up to the light you can see little particles or something floating in it not a whole lot but theyre there. is there any way i can filter this ,should i be concerned ,i think it could be from the repeated use of the rubber stopper but i just want to be sure not trying to get an infection. also what benifit would recooking it have and how do you do it .sorry alot of questions .thanks

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    look closely, sometimes airbubles accumulate and might look like debris. If not, toss it.

Hold your bottle under water. If bubbles come up, then the airtight seal or the stopper has been broken.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    That is a little concerning... I don't know about tossing it though... I would probably try reheating it.. (to what temperature you should ask some of our cooks) but I would guess 275 degrees in your oven for something like 15 minutes.... then if the particles are still there and you don't want to let it go... then I would probably filter it out.. with everything I have read about how powerful the BA is at killing EVERYTHING... then if you remove the particles anything left should be killed between the heat and the BA... anyone else have anything to say about this?

meat is offline Associate Member
    i can see them with little to no effort if held up to light,the rubber on top is pretty knarled up from so many penetrations im thinking that it could be some of the rubber pushed through the bottom??? ill try holding it under water thanks for the replies

Thread Information