Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member

adding prop to your enth cycle

i'm almost 7 weeks into a 10 week enth 500mg cycle. I kick started this with 30mg dbol ed for 4 weeks. i slacked for about 3 weeks due to getting married and going on a honeymoon. I have not gotten the gains that i was expecting. This is my 4th and i have put on about 12-14lbs while staying lean. I was wondering if i should change my cycle now and add some more goodies at the end. I have plenty of prop, fina and eq, but did not know what would be the best way to throw it in to extend my cycle a little longer. i was thinking i could add 200mg prop to my 500mg enth for the next 3 1/2 weeks?

how might i be able to throw some fina or eq into this?

should i just avoid the extras and wait for next cycle to use the extra gear?
    Last edited by Fashioncore1; 11-26-2004 at 12:11 PM.

anyone?

Pork Chop is offline Member
    sounds like a botched cycle.. from slacking off for 3 weeks..

if you wanna save it, hit the gym, if gains slow, up the dose.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Run the prop during the weeks following your last shot of Enth. A taper down scheme would be better for your body since you can hop onto PCT quicker after your last dose of prop as opposed to waiting 17 days for the Enth to be at its lowest.

Save the fina and EQ for another go, but use the prop in weeks 11-12.

Although you slacked, you learned a good lesson about slacking during cycle, and hopefully you don't repeat it again.

Good luck bro.

i'm not one for slacking, but the wedding pressures and last minute planning on top of the wife's nagging made it hard for me to make it to the gym. I have seen better gains in the last two weeks and am still looking forward to the next couple weeks before ending the cycle and planning for the next one. thanks for the opinions.

Thread Information