sramu1 is offline New Member

Topical development

Are there streiods for development of specific muscles. In case there is atrophy in a specific muscle can steroid help development of that specific muscle. Would really appreciate an answer on them

sramu

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Possibly doing spot injects would build up a certain muscle but that is a topic that's up for debate.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    there is a source that sells trandermal steroids . supposley that should ehlp with site growth

sramu1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    there is a source that sells trandermal steroids. supposley that should ehlp with site growth
    Could you tell me the source/price of the product that would promote site growth
    Thanx

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sramu1
    Could you tell me the source/price of the product that would promote site growth
    Thanx
    That's a no no, bro! Site enhancement has been discussed many times, and as sush is up for much debate. My personal experience has led me to believe that site injections offer nothing more then more options when injecting. I have noticed that when I shoot into my bi's or tri's that they are swole for the duration of the cycle so long as I keep to my injection rotation. Now, when the cycle is discontinued and I stop injecting into the muscles, they seem to "deflate" after about a week or so. When all is said and done, site injections have not gave me site specific muscle growth, just more options when doing, say ed shots.

_ODC

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    simple...SYNTHOL lol

that'll do the trick

Thread Information