get-huge is offline New Member

right time to take Proviron with Dianabol

When is the right time to take Proviron with Dianabol or is there something better to reduce estrogen and water retention ? Eathier way when is the right time... and much should i take, also have herd that Proviron reduces muscle and is not good to is this true?

also have you ever herd of Chrysin it's not a steriod but a estrogen blocker . Is this worth my time

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    I would run clomid also, and start on some glutamine if you dont already use it to help keep gains. I am unsure about sides with proviron , maybe just run tamox instead. click on the banner in your upper right side of screen, you can get (almost) everything you need. arr has all the research chems you could want. also, is this your firstcycle? myfirst was dbol 40mgs ed for 8wks, i LOVED IT, gained 20 pounds and put 50lbs on my bench no bull! good luck

Are you running a Dbol only cycle?

just curious
    Alex

started to take anabol for the first week then im stacking it with TESTOVIRON DEPOT 250
    thanks for the advise wink182.

started to take anabol for the first week then im stacking it with TESTOVIRON DEPOT 250
    thanks for the advise wink182.

Thread Information