johnsomebody is offline Senior Member

Is this Roid Calcualtor bogus?

Or what am I not getting?

http://www.come.to/roidcalc

If I enter 1000, which I'm assuming means 1ml, not 1000mg, three times a week of Testoviron (which is 250mg/ml) levels never get much more than 450mg/day and get lower than 350mg/day ocassionally.

Does this thing make any sense? Or could someone explain it? Theoretically if you're injecting 750mg/week you assume eventually that's your "level" but it never calculates to the amount you inject at any point.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone's body will circulate the test differently depending on age, experience, and body fat. Trying to generalize between body types and free floating test levels is a waste of time IMO.

I feel that calc is bogus, as the only way to tell would be to get blood work done every time you inject.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I just realized it's a dumb question on my part -I'm no good at math! Logically 750mg/week is not going to give 750mg/day at any point -no matter how long the half-life.

Actually, I'm finding it handy as a way of establishing how best to frontload.

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    It works well but the alogarithm is slightly flawed so the calculations are not quite correct. FOr our purposes tho it's close enough.

If you frontload 579 mg's of Test E on day 1 and then inject 75 mg ED after that you get even levels all through your cycle.

Even levels = better gains/less sides.

Thread Information