Thread: hcg important ?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

hcg important ?

how much hcg can i make off a 2500iu amp
    do add the same amount of bact. water as i do hcg

i have only used it ready mixed from a friend so not sure
    i have a 2500iu amp how much can i make

hello can anyone answer this its a pretty important ? for me i cant find the answer anywhere beleive ive tried

Phatmax53 is offline Junior Member
    dont really have a clue... but... my hcg came in 5000iu amp and water amp.
    mix them and u have 1CC of hcg @ 5000iu
    for me thats 10 shots @ 500iu

just my 2 cents...
    maybe it will make it more clearer? maybe not...

bstock1990 is offline New Member
    now let say you have the whole 5000iu in one syringe the shot would look like water drops correct ??

meat is offline Associate Member
    JUICEINTHEHOOD,MAYBE I READ YOUR QUESTION WRONG AND IF I DID SOME ONE HERE WILL CORRECT ME , IF YOU HAVE A 2500 IU AMP OF POWDER AND YOU MIX IT WITH YOUR SOLLUTION (stupid caps lock) then you should have 2500 iu of hcg .you should withdraw the salution into a 23g syringe ,hold the bottle of powder at a 45 degree angle ,and slowly inject the solution onto the inner wall of the powder bottle (not directly on to the powder) once all of the sollution is in,slowly rotate the bottle in a circle to mix it dont shake , it should be milky kinda like if you mixed up a glass of salt water ,once you have mixed it you have to keep it in the fridge . remember to slowly rotate the bottle before each inj. seeng that most of the sollution settles to the bottom . there are a few different ways to administer it but the way that i did is threw an ins.needle in the lower abdominal area between the epidermis .its like going threw puberty again good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by meat
    JUICEINTHEHOOD,MAYBE I READ YOUR QUESTION WRONG AND IF I DID SOME ONE HERE WILL CORRECT ME , IF YOU HAVE A 2500 IU AMP OF POWDER AND YOU MIX IT WITH YOUR SOLLUTION (stupid caps lock) then you should have 2500 iu of hcg .you should withdraw the salution into a 23g syringe ,hold the bottle of powder at a 45 degree angle ,and slowly inject the solution onto the inner wall of the powder bottle (not directly on to the powder) once all of the sollution is in,slowly rotate the bottle in a circle to mix it dont shake , it should be milky kinda like if you mixed up a glass of salt water ,once you have mixed it you have to keep it in the fridge . remember to slowly rotate the bottle before each inj. seeng that most of the sollution settles to the bottom . there are a few different ways to administer it but the way that i did is threw an ins.needle in the lower abdominal area between the epidermis .its like going threw puberty again good luck.
    lower abdominal ouch!! cant i inject into my delt or quads

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    lower abdominal ouch!! cant i inject into my delt or quads
    Ha Ha. Inject it into a muscle just like roids.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Ha Ha. Inject it into a muscle just like roids.
    thanx meso lower abs sounded pretty crazy

yea it sounds crazy and like meso said you do have the option to go in the muscle ,believe it or not the inj. where painless using an insulin needle.good luck bro

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You can inject it sub-q or IM, if your amp is a 2500iu amp add .5ml BW and 10iu on the pin will be 500iu, use that every 3-5 dayd during a cycle.

JohnnyB

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Doesn't sound very promising not knowing about subq injections. GH B12 HCG alot of compounds are subq and I couldn't possibly do them any other way when you are putting 2-3 ml ed into muscles you run out of spots.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Doesn't sound very promising not knowing about subq injections. GH B12 HCG alot of compounds are subq and I couldn't possibly do them any other way when you are putting 2-3 ml ed into muscles you run out of spots.
    well you are saying alot of these are subq, but i think you mean the b-12 and hcg are IM but alternatively can (this is the word"can") be used subq.

znak is offline Senior Member
    thanx meso lower abs sounded pretty crazy

Juice- you inject your stomach with a slin pin. It is much less painful than a quad shot.

You should inject hcg sub-q and the easiest place in in the fat around your stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Juice- you inject your stomach with a slin pin. It is much less painful than a quad shot.

You should inject hcg sub-q and the easiest place in in the fat around your stomach.
    I do not think any shots are painful. only the paticular substance being injected.

you calling me fat j/k

so i could inject around my obliques or closer to my belly button

you calling me fat j/k

so i could inject around my obliques or closer to my belly button
    juice this guy was just asking about a dbol only cycle. do you really want him to answer your question?

juice this guy was just asking about a dbol only cycle. do you really want him to answer your question?
    Are you f**ing with his head or do you really not know that HCG and GH are injected sub-q into the fat layer around your midrift?

Using Dbol to bump up test short term is not really a cycle, but I do appreciate your input on that. I think that using that question to characterize my input is misleading, but hey, more power to you.

How do you think HCG is ingested-- supositories?

Are you f**ing with his head or do you really not know that HCG and GH are injected sub-q into the fat layer around your midrift?

Using Dbol to bump up test short term is not really a cycle, but I do appreciate your input on that. I think that using that question to characterize my input is misleading, but hey, more power to you.

Hey dipsh!t, read the last paragraph. get your sh!t strait. hcg is to be taken IM although others may go subq. So read, stupid.
    Pregnyl by Organon. 5,000 to 20,000 IU (International Units) per 10 cc vials. This drug is not a steroid but it is widely used in athletics today. HCG is a natural protein hormone secreted by the human placenta and purified form the urine of pregnant women. This hormone is not a natural male hormone but mimics the natural hormone LH (Luetinising Hormone) almost identically. This LH stimulates the production of testosterone by the testis in males. Thus HCG sends the same message and results in increased testosterone production by the testis due to HCG’s effect on the leydig cells of the testis.

Normally this HCG is used to treat women with certain ovarian disorders and it is used to stimulate the testis of men who may be hypogonadal. Athletes use HCG to increase the body’s own natural production of testosterone which is often depressed by long term steroid use . Also when steroids are used in high dosages they can cause false signals to the hypothalamus that results in a depressed signal to the testicles. Over a period of weeks of this depressed signal the testicles ability to respond to any signal from the pituitary becomes very weak, which results in testicular atrophy. To avoid this athletes will use HCG to keep an artificial signal going to the testis and preventing testicular atrophy. When administered, HGC raises serum testosterone very quickly. A rise in testosterone firs appears in about two hours after injecting HCG. The second peak occurs about two to four days later.

HCG therapy has been found to be very effective in the prevention of testicular atrophy and to use the body’s own biochemical stimulating mechanisms to increase plasma testosterone level during training. Some steroid users find that they have some of their best strength and size gains while using HCG in conjunction with the steroids. This may wee be due to the facts that the body has high level of natural androgens as well as the artificial steroid hormones at that time.

The optimal dosage for an athlete using HCG has never been established, but it is thought that a single shot of 1000 to 2000 IU per week will get the desired results. Cycles on the HCG should be kept down to three weeks at a time with an off cycle of at least a month in between. For example, one might use the HCG for two to three weeks in the middle of a cycle, and for two or three weeks at the end of a cycle. It has been speculated that the prolonged use of HCG could repress the body’s own production of gonadotropins permanently. This is why the short cycles are the best way to go.

The side effects from HCG use include gynecomastia , water retention, and an increase in sex drive, mood alterations, headaches, and high blood pressure. HCG raises androgen levels in males by up to 400% but it also raises estrogen levels dramatically as well. This is why it can cause a real case of gynecomastia if dosages get too elevated for that person. Another side effect seen from HCG use is morning sickness (nausea and vomiting). There have been no cases of overdose complications with the use of HCG nor have there been any associated carcinomas, liver or renal impairment. HCG was at one point looked at to see if it could carry the AIDS virus, due to the fact that it is biologically active, but the latest word is that this could not be possible in any way.

So we see how HCG be used by athletes to avoid some of the problems associated with abruptly stopping a steroid cycle. This product is also not picked up on steroid tests, so some athletes use it to keep androgen levels high before a contest that has drug testing. HCG must be refergerated after it is mixed together, and it then has a life of about 10 weeks. It is taken intramuscularly only; this drug is often available by order of a physician if you show symptoms of hypogonadism.

Hey dipsh!t, read the last paragraph. get your sh!t strait. hcg is to be taken IM although others may go subq. So read, stupid.

Whoe, down there tiger. 1st of all I have used HCG three times, I appreciate you info, but am quite aware of it.

The issue is I don't see why someone would go IM for 500iu (typical injection).

Your spelling of "straight" says it all, you obviously haven't read enough to be literate, but you are pretty good at being insulting.

Whoe, down there tiger. 1st of all I have used HCG three times, I appreciate you info, but am quite aware of it.

The issue is I don't see why someone would go IM for 500iu (typical injection).

Your spelling of "straight" says it all, you obviously haven't read enough to be literate, but you are pretty good at being insulting.

spelling might not be my thing, and is that the best you can do a$$wipe? anywho... Why do doctors recommend to take IM after hrt? and did you read the last paragraph? SLAP! had to do it.

So we see how HCG be used by athletes to avoid some of the problems associated with abruptly stopping a steroid cycle. This product is also not picked up on steroid tests, so some athletes use it to keep androgen levels high before a contest that has drug testing. HCG must be refergerated after it is mixed together, and it then has a life of about 10 weeks. It is taken intramuscularly only; this drug is often available by order of a physician if you show symptoms of hypogonadism.

Here is the last paragraph, mr. inept(or znak).
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 12-01-2004 at 08:37 AM.

spelling might not be my thing, and is that the best you can do a$$wipe? anywho... Why do doctors recommend to take IM after hrt? and did you read the last paragraph? SLAP! had to do it.
    Uhh, why does my doctor recommend it sub-q after hrt???

Where are we going with this? It can be injected both ways. Why do you recommend that 500iu be injected IM?

Uhh, why does my doctor recommend it sub-q after hrt???

Where are we going with this? It can be injected both ways. Why do you recommend that 500iu be injected IM?
    Doctors in russia are behind the times... Sorry

Doctors in russia are behind the times... Sorry
    It is prescribed by my doctor in the US (and yes Russian medicine is really behind the times), but that is not the question. Why do you recommend injecting 500iu IM, I really don't get it?

It is prescribed by my doctor in the US (and yes Russian medicine is really behind the times), but that is not the question. Why do you recommend injecting 500iu IM, I really don't get it?
    And by the sound of it, you never will. Nobody can tell you... Good for you

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    My "Prescription" for HCG is IM the syringes that the DOCTOR gave me are for IM. I have never heard of it being injected any other way. Matter of fact my wife had trouble with fertility with my second child and her HCG injection was also IM, I think someone is F-ing with you.

ab shots this kid is nuts
    for best results shoot it directly into ur testicals

ok stop arguing,everybodies wrong! you drink it like winny.....this all boils down to the debate of my my doctor said so and my source of litterature is better than yours. can someone please clarify this?

Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    My "Prescription" for HCG is IM the syringes that the DOCTOR gave me are for IM. I have never heard of it being injected any other way. Matter of fact my wife had trouble with fertility with my second child and her HCG injection was also IM, I think someone is F-ing with you.
    I have used hcg for the last four TRT cycles I have done. I have injected it sub-q everytime. My doctor said that I could do it IM or sub-q, however when I am injecting only 500iu, I personally do not like to do IM, because sub-q is easier and for me, less painful.

You have now heard of it being injected sub-q.

Earlier in this thread JohnyB, a well respected vet also wrote

"You can inject it sub-q or IM, if your amp is a 2500iu amp add .5ml BW and 10iu on the pin will be 500iu, use that every 3-5 dayd during a cycle."

Too much test floating around on this thread. I couldn't give a sh*t either way, but was just trying to help out a bro with some info.

well you are saying alot of these are subq, but i think you mean the b-12 and hcg are IM but alternatively can (this is the word"can") be used subq.
    and this is what i said.

and this is what i said.
    And after thirty posts, a good slap and some name calling we are finally in violent agreement.

Did you check out the posts on the dbol only thread? Oh, no... Here we goo again!

And after thirty posts, a good slap and some name calling we are finally in violent agreement.

Did you check out the posts on the dbol only thread? Oh, no... Here we goo again!
    remember the good slap was from me to you, so...

Thread Information