jgg1221 is offline Member

Travelling With Steroids

ok, im gonna be going out with my parents for a family christmas ge-together next month
    the place were going to is within the USA (i live in the USA). im currently taking equipoise and deca and dont want to miss a week of working out while im out there

im just wondering what peoples thoughts were on taking needles and vials with me in my stuff on the airplane

do you think theyd search through it and confiscate it or what?
    is it possible that if they find the syringes theyd just dismiss it as being used
    for ligit medical purposes?

Scooby1 is offline Member
    My advice would be NOT to take your gear and stuff ON the plane- why don't you mail your stuff to where ever you are going?? X-ray and airport security WILL find you stash.

my .02

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    My advice would be NOT to take your gear and stuff ON the plane- why don't you mail your stuff to where ever you are going?? X-ray and airport security WILL find you stash.

my .02
    def. mail it bro,safest way to go

never take on plane- I wouldn't even kester the vials. TOO DANGEROUS
    *plus what would you tell them if they did a cavity search and found to vials of gear up your a$$ ??

- WAIT WAIT- ask MassJunkie I heard he has this happen to him all the time
    Last edited by scooby122884; 11-27-2004 at 02:16 PM.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    never take on plane- I wouldn't even kester the vials. TOO DANGEROUS
    *plus what would you tell them if they did a cavity search and found to vials of gear up your a$$ ??

- WAIT WAIT- ask MassJunkie I heard he has this happen to him all the time
    cavity search bro cmon i would not take pins with me u can buy those were u r going

dude it was a joke hence the sarcasm.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    As all the guys above said, don't ever think about taking gear or needles with you when travel by plane. It is very risky. Apart from X-Ray checking, they open bags and check them manually very often. I travel a lot for conferences and stuff and I just ship my stuff to my self and pick it up there.

tallyjuice is offline Member
    I'm flying back from costa rica in four weeks. I'm bringing four sus redijects with me to finish off my cycle in the states. I'm not bringing any pins, so there will be no metal on me. I'm just gonna stick them in my pocket and bring them with me. They don't ask you to empty your pocket or pat you down, so I'm not worried. What do you think I should do with my novadex, proviron , and clomid? Is that even illegal to bring?

imann is offline Member
    No, "research chemicals"

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Why you running no test.

Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    ok, im gonna be going out with my parents for a family christmas ge-together next month
    the place were going to is within the USA (i live in the USA). im currently taking equipoise and deca and dont want to miss a week of working out while im out there

im just wondering what peoples thoughts were on taking needles and vials with me in my stuff on the airplane

is it possible that if they find the syringes theyd just dismiss it as being used

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    i think your parents would kick your ass .

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

Just do your usual dose the day you you leave and dont worry about it. Deca and EQ are very long lived esters so your body will never notice a bump in hormone availability. Leave the gear at home, do your injects the day of or before your flight, do your next one when you get back. EQ and Deca are basically once a week injects, it should be fine.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

Just do your usual dose the day you you leave and dont worry about it. Deca and EQ are very long lived esters so your body will never notice a bump in hormone availability. Leave the gear at home, do your injects the day of or before your flight, do your next one when you get back. EQ and Deca are basically once a week injects, it should be fine.

tallyjuice is offline Member
    good idea

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Good advice.

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro you can get away with shooting deca and eq once a week.

Thread Information