jgg1221 is offline Member

Equipose kick in time

hey how long does it take to see equipose gains
    this is my first time using it and im using 200mg/week

thanks

AnabolicAlien Guest

hmmm

doubt you'll see much at that dose. most people usually run double that.

A.A.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should be running at least 400mg a week

you could always frontload at 600mg for the first couple of weeks .... or u could just hit urself with 600mg every week

yeah My next cycle is going to be my first with EQ in it, and I was going to run it at 400mg/week for 13 weeks, but I have enough est cyp to bump the cyp to about 700mg/week and do 600mg/week of eq, not sure what I want to do, but I DO think that 200mg/week is a little low

Peace
    Alex

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    yeah My next cycle is going to be my first with EQ in it, and I was going to run it at 400mg/week for 13 weeks, but I have enough est cyp to bump the cyp to about 700mg/week and do 600mg/week of eq, not sure what I want to do, but I DO think that 200mg/week is a little low

Peace
    Alex
    Have you run eq before? If not, your good to go at 400mgs.

Alot of guys have this thing backwards. You should start lower doses and bump them up if you see no growth. I agree to start at 400 with the eq. I ran it at 200 for the first time and it is alot softer than deca in terms of MG strength. By the 4th week I bumped up to 400 and was happy soon after that. Figure at least 2mgs per lb of body weight.

Pharmacist is offline New Member
    Ihave run EQ at 200mg/week for 12 week and i have take 15lbs...

jstanz is offline New Member
    i am a little confused about so of the dosages you guys talk about. i mean i have a bottle of eq, its a 10ml@200 mgs and so obviously, you could take that for 10 weeks. or you can get another bottle and double it, ect. but it seems that 200 mgs for 12 weeks is an odd amount, what do you do with left over, i mean why not just do it all? i am not tryng to sound rude, but a lot of the amounts i see would leave me with leftovers

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Eq only really gets going around week 8.... so 10 weeks is a bit short IMO - try 12 preferrably 14 weeks
    you're gonna need 3 x 10ml bottles to run it at 400mg EW for 10 to 14 weeks
    you need to have more juice than you're gonna use anyhow, cos of wastage
    just save the leftovers for your next cycle

If you get another bottle you could run it at 300mg EW for 12 weeks ( with a little spare)

What does your PCT look like?

my cycle was going to look like this
    week 1-10 eq 200mg
    week 5-10 winny 50mgs 3 times a week
    week 13-15 pct clomid 300/100/50
    novaldex 20 mg ed
    i also have 2 bottles of letro and wanted to try and add prop but not sure when to add and i am very sensitive to gyno so i am scared to use it. also will the letro enable me to take prop even being so sensitive(i have had gyno symptoms at just 100mgs of cyp before) i also seem to not respond to novaldex maybe mine is fake, it is fenobest from mexico

i also was going to add cytomel during the winny phasegs
    is 30 clomid 50 mgs enough to use in pct. if you do the math i will be 3 days short , should i just use 300 day 1 100 for 10 days and the rest at 50m
    Last edited by jstanz; 11-28-2004 at 10:26 AM.

dude if ur gonna do winny u gotta shoot it everyday for max results

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    add some TEST in there bro!!

bump the eq to 400mg/week

and do winny at 50mg/ed

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur goin to add t3 in there i would add it in during pct with some clen . JMO...

thanks i do appreciate the info. my only problem is my source. i may not be able to get more eq. and the winny is a little expensive at this time. so i was wondering, if i can get a test it would be prop, and a 10 ml bottle, when should i add it. will the 10 weeks of eq at this low dose even be worth it. i did not add the test at first because i am so sensitive that i get gyno very easily. i ordered 2 letro bottles and am hoping that that may be enough to allow me to use a test in this mild cycle. with the winny every day if only have a 20 cc 50 mg bottle should i just do 20 days, is it enough .

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    I dont think you will be happy with the low dose. Be patient and get everything you will need to run your cycle correctly. 400mg of eq 12-16 weeks, 50mg of winny ed, and add some test. Till then start your cutting diet now and enjoy the holidays. Jan 1 hit it hard you will be happy with the outcome.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    yeah dude-

bump EQ up to 400 mgs/wk
    add some test
    Winny 50 mg/ed
    nolvadex is good
    letro - how much are you plannning on taking a day??

my .02

i wasnt sure on the lerto, maybe start with 1.0 mg ed. is it possible that novaldex doesnt work on some people, i have taken it in the past and it didnt seem to help. maybe mine is fake. it is called fenobest from mexico. will i be able to take a test if i am on letro, even being so prone to gyno? if i can get more eq and take 400mgs a week can i just take the winny 50mg ed or say the 20 shots i have, or is that not long enough either.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Have you run eq before? If not, your good to go at 400mgs.

Alot of guys have this thing backwards. You should start lower doses and bump them up if you see no growth. I agree to start at 400 with the eq. I ran it at 200 for the first time and it is alot softer than deca in terms of MG strength. By the 4th week I bumped up to 400 and was happy soon after that. Figure at least 2mgs per lb of body weight.

Well it will be my first time with EQ, but you say to use "atleast 2mg per lb of body weight" and I weigh about 255, so I should do about 510mgs a week with that theory?

Think I am just going to stay with 400 and if I feel the need, bump it up a lil

Peace
    Alex

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    if ur goin to add t3 in there i would add it in during pct with some clen. JMO...
    not true

Thread Information